Welcome to Gaia! ::

ooommggg!!! its been like 4 years since ive used my gaia account! its great to be back! my only dismay is that i am STILL a nooooob!!! T.T like 10,000 gold is like heaven for me!!!!! anyway wanted to say hi ^___^ and can someone remind me the basics?

Timid Member

heart heart heart heart heart
Hi, welcome back to Gaia!
What kind of basics do u wanna learn/know? Cuz there are many. cat_smile
ItsMeDawn
Hi, welcome back to Gaia!
What kind of basics do u wanna learn/know? Cuz there are many. cat_smile

how kind of you ^___^ . well im still like a noob so i dont know how to get tickets and the fastest waays to get money. what games are the best here? ive only been to the rally. rules??

Timid Member

I can only answer some of your questions, but not all sorry cat_sweatdrop .
They say that the fastest way to get money is posting a lot of comments/threads and playing zOMG.
They say that zOMG is the best game because it helps us make money faster. cat_4laugh

Friendly Gaian

crishell

Welcome back from gaia! And going to the Gaia Aquarium To play booty grab is easy to get gold. Plus once you get really good at it you get about 1,000+ It's really simple catch as much gold as you can x]
hi and welcome ^^
xDarkNightSinx
crishell

Welcome back from gaia! And going to the Gaia Aquarium To play booty grab is easy to get gold. Plus once you get really good at it you get about 1,000+ It's really simple catch as much gold as you can x]

thaanks for the advice! biggrin what about tickets and stuff?
Mysan93
hi and welcome ^^

thaaank you ^___^

Friendly Gaian

crishell

Games tab. BlackJack and Slots (it should say "buy more tokens" if you run out)

Jigsaw/pinball gives you gold as well. Dumpster Dive is just some place you get free junk others don't want.
Haven't played word bump in a while so don't remember and never played tiles
Love Fakori is just plan weird to me XD

Hope that helps ^^

Demonic Pumpkin

Welcome back! emotion_c8
xDarkNightSinx
crishell

Games tab. BlackJack and Slots (it should say "buy more tokens" if you run out)

Jigsaw/pinball gives you gold as well. Dumpster Dive is just some place you get free junk others don't want.
Haven't played word bump in a while so don't remember and never played tiles
Love Fakori is just plan weird to me XD

Hope that helps ^^

thanks! biggrin most of my clothes are from the dumpster razz and well ive played word bump and after using your brain tooo a great extent you get 15 gold after level one but its fun ^__^ how long have you been here?
Queen Charlemaigne
Welcome back! emotion_c8

thank yoou ^__^ i forgot how nice people over here were biggrin

Demonic Pumpkin

crishell
are you back for good? 4laugh

Friendly Gaian

crishell

thanks! biggrin most of my clothes are from the dumpster razz and well ive played word bump and after using your brain tooo a great extent you get 15 gold after level one but its fun ^__^ how long have you been here?

You're very welcome
Nice smile that's a small amount o.o

In May it'll be 6 years I feel old. I've taken my breaks but I been here long enough that I know almost about everything there is. There was only a few changes when I left. Like more gold playing booty grab and there's more stupid people XDD Sadly
Queen Charlemaigne
crishell
are you back for good? 4laugh

for sure ^___^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items