Welcome to Gaia! ::

I come from the distant past with booze and textbooks, let's party like it's 2007!

This is my way of saying 'hey, I'm back and I'd like to chat'.

The last time I used this account I was a dorky 14 year old boy. Now I'm a man. If anyone wants to chat linguistics you should send me a message or whatever. It would be nice to connect with other interesting folks over this thing we call the Internet.

-Sahsnot
Sahsnot
I come from the distant past with booze and textbooks, let's party like it's 2007!

The last time I used this account I was a dorky 14 year old boy. Now I'm a man. If anyone wants to chat linguistics you should send me a message or whatever. It would be nice to connect with other interesting folks over this thing we call the Internet.

-Sahsnot

Hello, dude!

Welcome back to Gaia! wink

Friendly Friend

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
welcome back friend
13th Misfortune Cookie
Sahsnot

-Sahsnot

Hello, dude!

Welcome back to Gaia! wink

Thank you!
goori
welcome back friend

Thank you! I might be stuck as a kitty cat now but even so it is good to be back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff