Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
ThefirstRegin
Hey there, everyone. New here, I have a friend that makes this site look fun, so I thought "why not?"

My name is Reginald, but you guys can just call me Regin. I'm here to make friends and have a good time doing so. Stay in touch, glad to be here.
Welcome to Gaia! heart

Lionheart

ThefirstRegin
Hey there, everyone. New here, I have a friend that makes this site look fun, so I thought "why not?"

My name is Reginald, but you guys can just call me Regin. I'm here to make friends and have a good time doing so. Stay in touch, glad to be here.

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you like it 3nodding

Interesting Gekko

ThefirstRegin
Green_crayon42
ThefirstRegin

Regin..badass nickname.
how old are you honey?

Thank you, and I'm 21 in human years twisted

Sorry for replying late everyone! (work and moving into a new place does that ) But thank you all for the welcomes, I feel very, well, welcome here now haha.

Nice to know you're not 10 years younger then me. Only 5. xp
Welcome to Gaia♥

Quotable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThefirstRegin

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here
You all are too nice, really. Add me, if you'd like, to save the forums from my little intro post haha. Sorry Admins if this thread is wasting space D:.

Hilarious Noob

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ThefirstRegin

Hey There Regin. welcome to gaia im a bit new too! biggrin
ThefirstRegin

welcome to gaia heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces