Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Sweetheart

15,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mark Twain 100
ThefirstRegin
Hey there, everyone. New here, I have a friend that makes this site look fun, so I thought "why not?"

My name is Reginald, but you guys can just call me Regin. I'm here to make friends and have a good time doing so. Stay in touch, glad to be here.

Welcome.

Chatty Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to gaia :3

Beloved Flatterer

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
ThefirstRegin
Hey there, everyone. New here, I have a friend that makes this site look fun, so I thought "why not?"

My name is Reginald, but you guys can just call me Regin. I'm here to make friends and have a good time doing so. Stay in touch, glad to be here.

helllo 3nodding

Sparkly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Love Machine 150
ThefirstRegin

xp sweatdrop

Devout Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Desirable Glitch

14,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ThefirstRegin

Hey Regin. Welcome to Gaia.

Versatile Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThefirstRegin

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay! Don't forget to go thru all the top tabs every day and click on that daily chance machine on the top right! Home, My Gaia, Shops, etc.

Fluffy Bear

15,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Welcome to Gaia! Hope you have fun here!

Quotable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThefirstRegin

Welcome, sir.

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
ThefirstRegin

Welcome! Hope you enjoy Gaia!

Beloved Informer

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ThefirstRegin

Welcome to Gaia~ heart
Green_crayon42
ThefirstRegin

Regin..badass nickname.
how old are you honey?

Thank you, and I'm 21 in human years twisted

Sorry for replying late everyone! (work and moving into a new place does that ) But thank you all for the welcomes, I feel very, well, welcome here now haha.

Raider

ThefirstRegin

Welcome

Invisible Exhibitionist

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
ThefirstRegin

Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces