Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there, everyone. New here, I have a friend that makes this site look fun, so I thought "why not?"

My name is Reginald, but you guys can just call me Regin. I'm here to make friends and have a good time doing so. Stay in touch, glad to be here.

Kawaii Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
ThefirstRegin
Hey there, everyone. New here, I have a friend that makes this site look fun, so I thought "why not?"

My name is Reginald, but you guys can just call me Regin. I'm here to make friends and have a good time doing so. Stay in touch, glad to be here.

WELCOME TO GAIA

Lonely Phantom

ThefirstRegin

ihihihii
im marie c:

Beloved Noob

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hope you love it all!

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ThefirstRegin

Welcome to Gaia~

Sparkly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
ThefirstRegin

Hey there! ^^ welcome to Gaia! =D
I think this site is mostly cool if you like chatting in forums, art, or roleplaying. Lol
I haven't Been on in a long time to know any of the new games here besides zomg tho >.< so the games Could be pretty good.. I wouldn't know. Lol

Partying Genius

1,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ThefirstRegin

Hey there biggrin welcome to Gaia online hope you have a great time and hope to see you around biggrin
ThefirstRegin

Welcome!

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Dangerous Seeker

14,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
Hi, Regin! Welcome to Gaia!

GO

Hi. ;p
Welcome to Gaia. ♥
ThefirstRegin

Fashionable Genius

ThefirstRegin

Regin..badass nickname.
how old are you honey?

Lucky Sex Symbol

ThefirstRegin

welcome c:

Desirable Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
ThefirstRegin

I will be your random stranger friend and we can talk about how much of a stranger I am, anywho- Welcome! I'm a bit hyper -3-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff