Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Hello, I have not played gaia in years and since my lovey amemarivamp has convinced me I am rejoining gaia! I intend to restart Gaia in regards to meeting people and what not. When my 3 days of "noobness" is up I will reap much of my old wardrobe from my old account.

Notes:
I will NOT say who my old account is, as that defeats the purpose of restarting. razz
I am NOT asking for help or donations, I just wanted to say hello and see what happens.

So hello again Gaia, am glad to be back. 4laugh
Welcome back. smile

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Void Hellmont
Welcome back. smile
Hello! And thanks for commenting!

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome back! biggrin

It'll be fun when you get your old wardrobe back, yeah?

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Wheezing Noob

Look forward to seeing your new... er old clothes.

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Yulen Xoshxius
Hello, I have not played gaia in years and since my lovey amemarivamp has convinced me I am rejoining gaia! I intend to restart Gaia in regards to meeting people and what not. When my 3 days of "noobness" is up I will reap much of my old wardrobe from my old account.

Notes:
I will NOT say who my old account is, as that defeats the purpose of restarting. razz
I am NOT asking for help or donations, I just wanted to say hello and see what happens.

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I am glad that people are coming back to gaia! I did myself just 2 weeks ago whee

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Great Lakes haze
Welcome back! biggrin

It'll be fun when you get your old wardrobe back, yeah?

I hope you enjoy yourself here!
It will be! I can have fantastic outfits again. XD

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Teiran_Thinnes
Look forward to seeing your new... er old clothes.
XD thanks

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I am glad that people are coming back to gaia! I did myself just 2 weeks ago whee

What was your reason for returning?

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I found out one of my friends was playing it, so it made me wanted to start back up again.
Since I missed chatting and rpg. whee
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

Welcome back to Gaia ^^

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I found out one of my friends was playing it, so it made me wanted to start back up again.
XD the role playing here is more formal than am used to, it intimidates me.

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
emotionlessmoon
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

Welcome back to Gaia ^^

Thanks!

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

XD the role playing here is more formal than am used to, it intimidates me.

Lol oh I know what you mean.. that's why I rpg with certain friends on here sweatdrop xp

Fashionable Gaian

Yeah I have just come back to gaia today. My old account got locked due to inactivity. D:

Here's to starting fresh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces