Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hello, I have not played gaia in years and since my lovey amemarivamp has convinced me I am rejoining gaia! I intend to restart Gaia in regards to meeting people and what not. When my 3 days of "noobness" is up I will reap much of my old wardrobe from my old account.

Notes:
I will NOT say who my old account is, as that defeats the purpose of restarting. razz
I am NOT asking for help or donations, I just wanted to say hello and see what happens.

So hello again Gaia, am glad to be back. 4laugh
Welcome back. smile

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Void Hellmont
Welcome back. smile
Hello! And thanks for commenting!

Dangerous Seeker

12,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
Welcome back! biggrin

It'll be fun when you get your old wardrobe back, yeah?

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Wheezing Noob

Look forward to seeing your new... er old clothes.

Fashionable Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Yulen Xoshxius
Hello, I have not played gaia in years and since my lovey amemarivamp has convinced me I am rejoining gaia! I intend to restart Gaia in regards to meeting people and what not. When my 3 days of "noobness" is up I will reap much of my old wardrobe from my old account.

Notes:
I will NOT say who my old account is, as that defeats the purpose of restarting. razz
I am NOT asking for help or donations, I just wanted to say hello and see what happens.

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I am glad that people are coming back to gaia! I did myself just 2 weeks ago whee

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Great Lakes haze
Welcome back! biggrin

It'll be fun when you get your old wardrobe back, yeah?

I hope you enjoy yourself here!
It will be! I can have fantastic outfits again. XD

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Teiran_Thinnes
Look forward to seeing your new... er old clothes.
XD thanks

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I am glad that people are coming back to gaia! I did myself just 2 weeks ago whee

What was your reason for returning?

Fashionable Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I found out one of my friends was playing it, so it made me wanted to start back up again.
Since I missed chatting and rpg. whee
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

Welcome back to Gaia ^^

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

I found out one of my friends was playing it, so it made me wanted to start back up again.
XD the role playing here is more formal than am used to, it intimidates me.

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
emotionlessmoon
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

Welcome back to Gaia ^^

Thanks!

Fashionable Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius
Punishers_Revenge
Yulen Xoshxius

Notes:

~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

XD the role playing here is more formal than am used to, it intimidates me.

Lol oh I know what you mean.. that's why I rpg with certain friends on here sweatdrop xp

Fashionable Gaian

Yeah I have just come back to gaia today. My old account got locked due to inactivity. D:

Here's to starting fresh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces