Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪
my name's hannah and i just re-joined gaia after...four years or so? i played this site a lot when i was like 11 or 12 years old but i kind of stopped throughout highschool...now i'm in college and feeling nostalgic so i thought i'd try it again lol. i have some very fond memories of people i met here when i'm younger that i hope i can re-create. nice to meet everyone~? ♥

User Image

Welcome to gaia dear ^^
Add me if you like ^^

Gaia has changed a lot but i'm sure you'll fnd some great new friends
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪
my name's hannah and i just re-joined gaia after...four years or so? i played this site a lot when i was like 11 or 12 years old but i kind of stopped throughout highschool...now i'm in college and feeling nostalgic so i thought i'd try it again lol. i have some very fond memories of people i met here when i'm younger that i hope i can re-create. nice to meet everyone~? ♥

User Image

Welcome to gaia dear ^^
Add me if you like ^^

your
avi
is
adorable
omg
♥♥♥♥

anyway, lol, thankyou for the welcome~~ :]
Red Bani
hi

hello~! ♪

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪

User Image

Welcome to gaia dear ^^
Add me if you like ^^

your
avi
is
adorable
omg
♥♥♥♥

Nye~Nye

It's called a sprite...
If you want you can have it ^^
azoicyard
lol lol lol blaugh blaugh blaugh
welcome back

thankyou~~ ♥ biggrin DDDD
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪

User Image

Welcome to gaia dear ^^
Add me if you like ^^

your
avi
is
adorable
omg
♥♥♥♥

Nye~Nye

It's called a sprite...

w-wha? really??? ;O; umm which part is the sprite? the cute bunny or just the floaty-mini-ness of your avi? haha sorry sprites must be new i don't remember it from when i used to play~ xD;
Faranquis
Welcome back!

A lot of things have changed since then I bet. It overwhelms me a little when I stop and then decide to get back on here again. I think they added a lot of content and new games, like the alchemy system which I haven't gotten to try yet actually.

I hope you like the new Gaia! 3nodding

waah, what a beautiful avi!! ♥ *____*
thankyou for the welcome~ it is a little overwhelming..one of the first things i did was check the game page, and i was like "whoa, what??" haha~ xD and that alchemy system...yeah i have no idea i haven't even looked at that yet. xDDD

anyway, thankyou for the welcome♥♥♥

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome back! I like your username~ cat_whee

GLiTTERMACE

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪

User Image

Welcome to gaia dear ^^
Add me if you like ^^

your
avi
is
adorable
omg
♥♥♥♥

Nye~Nye

It's called a sprite...

w-wha? really??? ;O; umm which part is the sprite? the cute bunny or just the floaty-mini-ness of your avi? haha sorry sprites must be new i don't remember it from when i used to play~ xD;

tis the floating yellow but..the bunny is mimzy

and sure which do you want
Flavee
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪

Welcome back! I also just came back weeks ago, after a year of being inactive. Hope you enjoy your stay, there's a lot of new stuff here on Gaia. smile

haha, another old-school user coming back~ :] thankyou for the welcome, i hope you're enjoying yourself as well! ♥
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪

User Image

Welcome to gaia dear ^^
Add me if you like ^^

your
avi
is
adorable
omg
♥♥♥♥

Nye~Nye

It's called a sprite...

oh! well the floating yellow part is really really cute...b-but are you sure you want to give it to me?? it looks really expensive...i'm not sure what i can do in return... ;O;

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE

your
avi
is
adorable
omg
♥♥♥♥

Nye~Nye

It's called a sprite...

oh! well the floating yellow part is really really cute...b-but are you sure you want to give it to me?? it looks really expensive...i'm not sure what i can do in return... ;O;

nye~nye

Its no trouble ^^
I like giving things away

enjoy
Ymq
GLiTTERMACE
hi everyone~~~ ♪

Welcome Back

thankyou~~! ♪ :]
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
GLiTTERMACE

your
avi
is
adorable
omg
♥♥♥♥

Nye~Nye

It's called a sprite...

nye~nye

Its no trouble ^^
I like giving things away

enjoy

wow!! goodness, thankyou so much!! that's so incredibly kind of you!! ♥♥♥ ;O;

umm, you'll have to re-educate me though...how exactly do i receive it? back when i used to play gaia years ago i vaguely remember having to buy some sort of marketplace pass in order to trade items?? do i still have to do that?

also, maybe i could draw you/your avi in return~? you're so cute, a little doodley of you would be fun! ♥ :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff