Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please don't mind the avatar i'm actually a guy. it's just the character for one of my current works in progress. She would be holding a sword ...ya know if i could find one... on the fourm...

umm... yeah... so I belong to alot of other places. Not gonna mention them cause that's advertisment.. .which is spamming...i hate spammers... I wish I could break every one of their fruggin necks...

Anyway... please ignore crazy rant... I hope I have fun on giai...I heard it's hard to keep track of your topics though on here with so many people joining daily.
eek Eh... Hi and welcome to gaia, have fun!
Fun place this is huh? i luv it heart
thanks for the welcomings.
hi! welcome to gaia. im new too (started yesterday) pm if you need help, but everything is pretty easy to figure out. except that darned fishing game. thats hard. i just dont get it. anyway, if you want to be friends, just pm me and we'll talk!
if you get a better rod.. it should be simpilar? ahah... i always get those dam guppies... they arent worth practically anythign at all..
*hasn't played the game yet* is it fun?
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sweatdrop Um Welcome to Gaia !!! Enjoy yourself here
cheshirey000
sweatdrop Um Welcome to Gaia !!! Enjoy yourself here

GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NAKIE DAY FEBRUARY 12TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!!!
I believe I won't be joining that 8happens t oenjoy wearing clothes*
Hey! Welcome! Have fun. ^_^
Thankyou ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items