Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Well Hello Everyone!

New to Gaia, but not new to forums or to doll sims

I'm really excited to try this out. There seems to be a lot of options regarding entertainment all in one place, so I am curious to see if Gaia would be a good fit for me....or if Gaia will be like the Walmart of the internet! I'm sure to find out.

So I just thought I'd pop in to say hi and see what everyone would recommended for a newbie like me!

Heart Raider

Ahhh~ I like your name~ <3

Lets be friends~!

Oh and Welcome to Gaia. It can be really fun. Just don't be shy chatting with people and I'm sure you'll fit right it!
Hiya! Fellow totally newbie here too. I hope we can be friends!

Make newbie mistakes together haha

heart

Newbie Noob

Oh but your Avi is already so cute, Bunny~

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello NoirRegrets. Welcome to Gaia. This is a good site. I met some very good friends on here.

Newbie Noob

Vampiric_will
Hello NoirRegrets. Welcome to Gaia. This is a good site. I met some very good friends on here.

Thanks Will. Its good to know that there is a strong sense of community. I'm used to really small forums with close knit people. I'm glad that you found some here. That makes it promising.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
NoirRegrets
Vampiric_will

Thanks Will. Its good to know that there is a strong sense of community. I'm used to really small forums with close knit people. I'm glad that you found some here. That makes it promising.
You're welcome. The way I may my friends was exploring posting in forum posts that interest me. Another way is to make a post in Friends Chat. There are some friendly people there.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Newbie Noob

Thanks guys~!

Feline Bookworm

NoirRegrets

Hey there, NoirRegrets! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to 3OO million gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Wild Mystic

NoirRegrets
Well Hello Everyone!

I'm really excited to try this out. There seems to be a lot of options regarding entertainment all in one place, so I am curious to see if Gaia would be a good fit for me....or if Gaia will be like the Walmart of the internet! I'm sure to find out.

So I just thought I'd pop in to say hi and see what everyone would recommended for a newbie like me!

Hello and welcome to Gaia! It's a great place to chat,
role play, make friends, and do tons of other things.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything.
I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

[ My Charity: Luv’s Helping Hands ] - I’m willing to help you put together one outfit and one profile layout.

Fluffy Trickster

NoirRegrets
Well Hello Everyone!

Hello, welcome!
there is a lot that's what makes it worthwhile to try each and everyone of them

personally, I don't do much in Gaia anymore. not as much as my early days (about 1-2 years ago)

Wheezing Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Welcome to Gaia! heart
NoirRegrets
Well Hello Everyone!

Hi welcome to Gaia hope we can be friends! I've been on here before so I know a lot if you have any questions feel free to ask me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff