Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there, a couple people I've met other places seem to really like Gaia a lot, so I figured I'd register. I go by this name practically everywhere, so you'll know if you've met me before.

I'm 19 years old since last summer, and I'm a CompSci major. Hence the inordinate time spent on the computer as opposed to... uh... something. I mostly hang around forums and read webcomics. I'm also a pretty good spriter. I also tend to collect a large amount of information about medieval/nonfirearm weaponry... names, origins, that sort of thing. My personal pet project right now is trying to get sword-chuckery considered a legitimate fighting art - yes, seriously. No, I don't have any idea how to do so. Yes, I'm probably certifiably insane in that regard.

I'm also a lesser admin at the Cerenia message boards.

Shirtless Businessman

welcome to gaia
i would love to be friends, just pm me blaugh
hi! blaugh
Ah, swordchuckery. Perfected by fighter, mocked by all others (especially B.M.) I too have no life and spend a great deal of time reading webcomics and going to school (but not class, go fig). I'm an art student, so reading web comics is much akin to studying for me. Welcom to Gaia, you may PM me if you so desire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff