Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Spirit

3,900 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I haven't had any friends online in a long time and I'm hoping this is a good place to start? I went into the towns and not many people actually talk back :/
There's always going to be someone who sucks no matter the circumstances, unfortunately. But, friendly people do exist somewhere. Welcome to Gaia! I'll be your friend cx.

Loyal Spirit

3,900 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Hehe yeah it's kind of a put off but anyways thank you biggrin
Lucca Rems
Hehe yeah it's kind of a put off but anyways thank you biggrin

Yeah, I know. You're welcome, I'll add you ^.^

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Welcome to Gaia, Lucca! yum_puddi I hope you have a fun time here!

Sometimes it's hard to chat in Towns/Rally because it's so hectic, but don't be discouraged! There are many friendly Gaians who'd love to chat back if you can find them. If forums are more your style, try the Friends Chat forum to find new friends. 3nodding

Be sure to check out this free item grant thread, and let us know if you need any help getting settled in!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Lucca Rems
I haven't had any friends online in a long time and I'm hoping this is a good place to start? I went into the towns and not many people actually talk back :/

welcome to gaia xd

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Welcome to Gaia!
e. e Not really sure about towns, I tend to avoid hanging around there...
I play a lot of zOMG! and have met most of my friends on there o u o also forums in general, I'm sure you'll find the perfect places to talk about all your interests!

Monarch Oberon's Fangirl

Smooth Genius

Lucca Rems

Welcome to Gaia

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucca Rems

Welcome to gaia! I run a charity for new members to get free outfit and participate in some fun contests. As well as get some advice on how to make gold and do other things on this site =) Currently we have a contest going to win 1 billion gold! Click the pic to get to the thread =)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello there, welcome.

Personally I find the Paws forum (you have to be animal base) is one of the friendliest forums around on here as of late.

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Welcome to gaia and I agree. The Paws forum is the best place to be if you want a forum of friends without drama!

Lootcrate's Significant Otter

Fashionable Wolf

Welcome to Gaia!

As the other fuzzy ones have said, and I agree, the Paws forum is definitely one of the nicest places to be. We also do a lot of other random silliness like running around in the flash games, have coordinated events, and just general awesome.

Whether or not you decide to become a paw, still, welcome!

Mega Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Lucca Rems

can I be your friend too? I don't have many friends. I need someone that i can talk to on a daily basis.

Loyal Spirit

3,900 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Thank you for the warm welcomes! smile I'm surprised with the amount of feedback now thank you! feel free to add me and give me some nooby advice hehe biggrin
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces