Animal 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
rjkfd sj ioutfae riot? 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

5,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Ayyo'
Okeyy, so im "new" to Gaia, and im already getting used to the "Dream Avi's", "n00bs" and "Role-play"
I have my perfect avi all planed out, but I cant even get a single item..the cheapest item is 50,000 gold...FOR LIPSTICK!
Any tips on how to get gold FAST, without having to sell, or zOMG?

~NinjaNerd emotion_bigheart

Shadowy Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
I hear the Gaia Aquarium forum is good for getting gold from tanks.

Frankly, I'd adjust my expectations and pick a few cheaper outfits you'd wear and then begin
saving up for more expensive stuff. There's a lot of variety of items under 1000 gold, and there's
a lot of "starter" stuff you can get for almost nothing. You might assemble a starter wardrobe
for under 100 gold, and mix-and-match as you add more items.

Invisible Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Red Ninja Nerd
Ayyo'
Okeyy, so im "new" to Gaia, and im already getting used to the "Dream Avi's", "n00bs" and "Role-play"
I have my perfect avi all planed out, but I cant even get a single item..the cheapest item is 50,000 gold...FOR LIPSTICK!

Well, I don't think there are a lot of options besides selling, playing zOMG, or the aquarium, you could use real money, play games, or, posts in forums to earn gold
sorry if this isn't much helpful, you could always ask for other people's advices

5,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Sparrow Nightingale
I hear the Gaia Aquarium forum is good for getting gold from tanks.

Frankly, I'd adjust my expectations and pick a few cheaper outfits you'd wear and then begin
saving up for more expensive stuff. There's a lot of variety of items under 1000 gold, and there's
a lot of "starter" stuff you can get for almost nothing. You might assemble a starter wardrobe
for under 100 gold, and mix-and-match as you add more items.

The thing is...my cousin started Gaia a week ago, and has already 70 billion gold, but she spent it all, plus she wouldnt donate to me :/ so theres something im doing wrong

5,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Tardar Sauce
Red Ninja Nerd
Ayyo'

Well, I don't think there are a lot of options besides selling, playing zOMG, or the aquarium, you could use real money, play games, or, posts in forums to earn gold
sorry if this isn't much helpful, you could always ask for other people's advices

Thankss emotion_hug

Invisible Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Red Ninja Nerd
Tardar Sauce
Red Ninja Nerd
Ayyo'

Thankss emotion_hug

Thanks :3 emotion_hug good luck in Gaia, you could always ask for my help or the others ^^

Tipsy Explorer

Red Ninja Nerd
Ayyo'

Hey! Welcome. ^^

Hum... Booty Gab, maybe?

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Red Ninja Nerd
Ayyo'

Well Jigsaw gets you quite a bit of gold if you play it enough. You kinda have to like puzzles though to really be able to sit in front of the computer doing that for a long time. An insane puzzle is called insane for a reason because there are exponentially more pieces than the others but once you finish that puzzle you get 700+ gold each time. Then there's the hard and those are more manageable and get you about 300 to 500 gold. Normal I haven't done and easy I haven't done because they're too easy for me. I hope this helps gain you some gold.

5,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Frank_Piton
Welcome

Thx

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400