Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Pants

14,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Awkward Pixel
Hey everyone! I am super new here and am still in the proccess of figuring everything out!
After taking a look at the forums i saw alllll the other avatars and all the awesome styles biggrin

I did learn that booty grab is a great way to make money for any other new gaians if they were wondering...

But yeah, hi everyone! I'm new and plan on sticking around a while smile
If anyone could offer any advice on finding a place to fit in, that would be great!
And if anyone could explain how the story/manga works as well as all the "quests" or announcements... and all that stuff that is going on, that would be some awesome help as well!

See you around!

Welcome to Gaia biggrin The story/manga is like the history of the Gaians
Have you been to the shops? Because all the shopkeepers are the main focus of the manga storyline/ When I started visiting Gaia I spent a lot of time reading the whole manga from beginning to end so I could understand everything better biggrin Every once and a while there are updates to the storyline like recently because of the Easter event!

Big Tipper

Awkward Pixel
Hey everyone! I am super new here and am still in the proccess of figuring everything out!
After taking a look at the forums i saw alllll the other avatars and all the awesome styles biggrin

I did learn that booty grab is a great way to make money for any other new gaians if they were wondering...

But yeah, hi everyone! I'm new and plan on sticking around a while smile
If anyone could offer any advice on finding a place to fit in, that would be great!
And if anyone could explain how the story/manga works as well as all the "quests" or announcements... and all that stuff that is going on, that would be some awesome help as well!

See you around!

Hey there and welcome to Gaia Online! If you're looking for any new friends, you may add me and we can chat anytime I'm on! I'm mostly always on Gaia Online anyway! cool

Also, check out my new guild if you'd like, no pressure! It's called "Request-Trade-Commission Art Guild"! It's not just for artists, it's for everyone! Hope to see you add me and see you in the guild!

Have a great time here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces