Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone! I am super new here and am still in the proccess of figuring everything out!
After taking a look at the forums i saw alllll the other avatars and all the awesome styles biggrin

I did learn that booty grab is a great way to make money for any other new gaians if they were wondering...

But yeah, hi everyone! I'm new and plan on sticking around a while smile
If anyone could offer any advice on finding a place to fit in, that would be great!
And if anyone could explain how the story/manga works as well as all the "quests" or announcements... and all that stuff that is going on, that would be some awesome help as well!

See you around!

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Awkward Pixel
Hey everyone! I am super new here and am still in the proccess of figuring everything out!
After taking a look at the forums i saw alllll the other avatars and all the awesome styles biggrin

I did learn that booty grab is a great way to make money for any other new gaians if they were wondering...

If anyone could offer any advice on finding a place to fit in, that would be great!
And if anyone could explain how the story/manga works as well as all the "quests" or announcements... and all that stuff that is going on, that would be some awesome help as well!

See you around!

hey welcome to gaia,
nice to meet you
hope you have fun
good luck

Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to Gaia, I truly hope you enjoy your stay here~
Please feel free to add me as a friend and/or pm me if you have any questions ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Kitten

Hey , welcome. whee

Invisible Gawker

Awkward Pixel

See you around!

Welcome to Gaia! For the story/manga... I've stopped reading.... ages ago. I just lost interest.

As for the quests/achievements, it's just a nice way to get yourself acquainted around the site, and also a way to do goofy things with other people. emotion_yatta

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Awkward Pixel

See you around!

good luck

Bashful Inquisitor

Awkward Pixel

See you around!

If you're interested in making friends, I recommend joining a guild! Just type in your interests and join one! Theres one for pretty much anything ^_____^ I highly recommend booty grabbing often, GREAT way to make all that gold to make your new avatars. Also, try tektek.org to design a dream avatar!
Hope you have fun! heart
Awkward Pixel

See you around!

Welcome to Gaia!

Playful Citizen

15,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Awkward Pixel

See you around!

hello....
play zomg

Hopeless Collector

Hello there Pixel. smile
Welcome to Gaia.
I recommend you play zOMG. 3nodding

Quests are quests. You have to accomplish them. Same with the achievements. smile
You could find your list of quests [here].
Oh wait. If that doesnt work then go to "My Gaia" > click the "Q" icon. (beside the trophy thing)
My goodness. I hope I helped. sweatdrop
Announcements keep you updated with what's happening in Gaia.
But really, take your time to explore Gaia more.
There are lots of other interesting places to go to. 3nodding

User Image

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Awkward Pixel

See you around!

Welcome to Gaia!

Akira__K.'s Girlfriend

Girl-Crazy Cutie-Pie

12,775 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Awkward Pixel

See you around!
wahmbulance

Unicorn

Awkward Pixel
zomg is a pretty easy way to make gold if you know what you're doing with it. i can go through the first three big maps in under an hour. nets me 50k or so when soloing, more if i decide to join a crew and farm with em.
if you have any marketable skills like drawing, coding, or whatever, you could probably set up shop doing avatar art/profiles/signs/other and get income that way. otherwise there's bg and posting, which really aren't that hard to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff