Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG this game is so so hard i dont understand much but iam trying to atm i dont now much but will be playing better later also wat does donating mean?

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

User Image
Love is dead....
Love is gone.....
Love don't live here anymore

Donating is just that, donating. You give things out of generosity.

bestspy
OMG this game is so so hard i dont understand much but iam trying to atm i dont now much but will be playing better later also wat does donating mean?

Well, Gaia is actually a community but it contains games. sweatdrop In any case I'm sure you'll get use to it, part of the fun is finding out. So, welcome to Gaia! (Btw, donating just means to give gold or items to another user for free, usually through trade or giving it as a present.)
Its not a game, its like a forum based communtiy.
But welcome to gaia. =)
welcome to gaia. feel free to add me. you may pm me with any questions you may have. have fun! acctually, once you get to know gaia online, it gets addicting 4laugh
gaia isnt a game

Shy Friend

Shy Friend

scream gosh!
Greetings. I disagree, Gaia is very idiot-friendly. dramallama
Vincent 90304
gaia isnt a game

that is so true it is a way of life.. im always on because of my new iphone! but seriously.. im hard core loving gaia! i even got my friends from work and school to play and even a few of my family members and my twin brother.. we are gaian! and you ROCK!
Angel Allerisse
Greetings. I disagree, Gaia is very idiot-friendly. dramallama

that is very true! this game is abroved for ages 8+

Shy Friend

Ruthless Player

lol no its not that hard i just joied an hour ago and i have it all fingured out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff