keep staring

Cute

baby pandas. yes.

very. cute.

Are you new here?

Librarian

Dizzy Black

Are you new here?

...yes. This is the welcome forums, right? I'm not confused on where I'm supposed to be, right?
reichenbits
Dizzy Black

Are you new here?

...yes. This is the welcome forums, right? I'm not confused on where I'm supposed to be, right?

Alright alright, I get it. No need to be defensive.

Librarian

Dizzy Black
reichenbits
Dizzy Black

Are you new here?

*lol miscommunication* I'm actually kind of nervous. You never know if you're accidentally breaking the rules on a new site.

..and apparently miscommunication isn't a word according to my spellcheck. huh.
reichenbits
Dizzy Black
reichenbits
Dizzy Black

Are you new here?

*lol miscommunication* I'm actually kind of nervous. You never know if you're accidentally breaking the rules on a new site.

..and apparently miscommunication isn't a word according to my spellcheck. huh.

Don't worry about it. Just use common sense and you'll be okay.

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
reichenbits
User Image

keep staring

Lol, too cute! Welcome to Gaia ^__^

Librarian

Dizzy Black

IRL my lack of common sense makes people follow me like sheep. I feel like a god.

But wait, the internet's not like that. What's Gaias social crowds like generally? How big and branched? If I may badger you
reichenbits
Dizzy Black

IRL my lack of common sense makes people follow me like sheep. I feel like a god.

But wait, the internet's not like that. What's Gaias social crowds like generally? How big and branched? If I may badger you

Honestly, when it comes to the social networking of the Gaia, it's very expansive. There a lot of things to do and so much more. Not everything is what it seems. You might like something or not. Everything depends on what you find fun or not. You can find lot of things to do if you search around and stuff.

Librarian

F a t a l D e c o d e
reichenbits
User Image

keep staring

Lol, too cute! Welcome to Gaia ^__^

Thx wink

have a shamrock bunny too~
User Image

Librarian

Dizzy Black
reichenbits
Dizzy Black

Honestly, when it comes to the social networking of the Gaia, it's very expansive. There a lot of things to do and so much more. Not everything is what it seems. You might like something or not. Everything depends on what you find fun or not. You can find lot of things to do if you search around and stuff.

Honestly, that was so vague you've got me intrigued. cookies for you.
reichenbits
Dizzy Black
reichenbits
Dizzy Black

Honestly, that was so vague you've got me intrigued. cookies for you.

It's more of the matter of finding things on your own. And thanks for the cookies, but I'd have to say no. I'm dieting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff