Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, I'm a returning Veteran Gaian from 2004-2005. It's been awhile! How are you doing Gaia? I can't help but admit I've missed you, and could use some friends right now like you!
Haha I know how it feels! I haven't been on in 4-5 years, everything is so different! I've missed meeting so many new diverse people smile Welcome back x

Tenfen's Kouhai

Demonic Pup

eyyyy~ Welcome back to gaia! biggrin
Feel free to add as friend and chat a little~ emotion_c8

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xd
Anayre
Haha I know how it feels! I haven't been on in 4-5 years, everything is so different! I've missed meeting so many new diverse people smile Welcome back x

same! I was on In like 2009, it's so different. really makes me feel old.

Welcome back both of you btw!

8,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
ME TOOOO. I WAS SINCE 2008 TO 2012, BUT THEN I WAS TWO YEARS OFFLINE. THEN I COME HERE AND FOUND OUT ABOUT INFLATION AND ALL THE CHANGES sad
x-ily-gummybears-ily-x
Anayre

same! I was on In like 2009, it's so different. really makes me feel old.

Welcome back both of you btw!
Thank you!~ Haha if it makes you feel better, I've just talked to someone that is 42 and has been on Gaia for 6 years with breaks in between!
Thanks guys! I'm glad to see the community hasn't changed much in terms of being friendly~

Fluffy Trickster

Welcome Back
Also...Recap Thread to get you up to date and answer how the inflation comes to be
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8
Welcome back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas