Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Gaia World! 4laugh My name is AiryCookie or you can call me Cheyenne! smile Or Chey(Shy) for short.. whatever is cool to yah! I used to come on Gaia every single day when I was in middle school! OMFG this site(game) was the best thing to ever happen to me and I still think that even years later. Sadly I kind of went hiatus from Gaia for a few years.
I came back a week ago and realized... what has been missing thru-out my high school years:Gaia Online! emo
I came back and all the people I knew as my friends stopped coming on. I missed so many online events and new upgrades to Gaia itself! gonk
I am back and ready to stay now! heart heart I made a new account so I could start anew and made a new beginning for myself here! 3nodding I hope I can make bunches of friends again and hope to never lose these amazing friends ever again! blaugh

So to everyone, I hope I can talk to many gaians on here and even become friends with many gaians also!!

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AiryCookie
Hello Gaia World! 4laugh My name is AiryCookie or you can call me Cheyenne! smile Or Chey(Shy) for short.. whatever is cool to yah! I used to come on Gaia every single day when I was in middle school! OMFG this site(game) was the best thing to ever happen to me and I still think that even years later. Sadly I kind of went hiatus from Gaia for a few years.
I came back a week ago and realized... what has been missing thru-out my high school years:Gaia Online! emo
I came back and all the people I knew as my friends stopped coming on. I missed so many online events and new upgrades to Gaia itself! gonk
I am back and ready to stay now! heart heart I made a new account so I could start anew and made a new beginning for myself here! 3nodding I hope I can make bunches of friends again and hope to never lose these amazing friends ever again! blaugh

So to everyone, I hope I can talk to many gaians on here and even become friends with many gaians also!!
Hello ^u^ nice to meet yu,welcome bk to Gaia!! rofl mrgreen mrgreen Hope you enjoy your time here xd mrgreen

Aindar's Darling

Tiny Kitten

10,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
Welcome back to gaia!
No! No, you're not! You're a wrinkly old, oldie, oldie! Have an apple!

Bashful Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
AiryCookie

Welcome back!
Raquelle123
AiryCookie

Hello ^u^ nice to meet yu,welcome bk to Gaia!! rofl mrgreen mrgreen Hope you enjoy your time here xd mrgreen

Thank you sooo much~!!! blaugh Thank you again to the welcome back~!! And for taking the time to write a post to me! xp
mandt723
Welcome back to gaia!

Why thank youu Ms. mandt723~!!! rofl Thank you as well for the welcome into Gaia!!
James 218
No! No, you're not! You're a wrinkly old, oldie, oldie! Have an apple!

Haha ok! blaugh I will eat an apple! As long as it is a Granny Smith apple! eek those are my FAVORITESSS!!!!
Vana Maki
AiryCookie

Welcome back!

Thank you tons Vana Maki! biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz
K-poplover44

Thank you super super much K-poplover44!!! whee xp heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
AiryCookie
K-poplover44

Thank you super super much K-poplover44!!! whee xp heart

ur welcome heart

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AiryCookie
Raquelle123
AiryCookie

Thank you sooo much~!!! blaugh Thank you again to the welcome back~!! And for taking the time to write a post to me! xp
mrgreen mrgreen noo problem, xd soo hw r you? mrgreen 3nodding

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Welcome back smile
I wish you to have a great Gaia Experience and to get lots of new friends biggrin
Raquelle123
AiryCookie
Raquelle123
AiryCookie

mrgreen mrgreen noo problem, xd soo hw r you? mrgreen 3nodding

I am doing pretty good! ^^ Having a nice and relaxing day before I don't have a relaxing nightt XD and how r uuu?! By the way, it is wonderful to meet uu!!! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff