Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! 3nodding
I'm Jamie c: 21 years old and from the UK! My username means sheep princess and is a sort of inside joke which I grew to like. I used to be on gaia a long time ago but I never really made any friends and ended up quitting. I never really posted on the forums then either so well I thought I would try here.

I study video game art at university - I basically study how to do all the art and 3D/2D stuff for video games. If I don't become a character designer I hope to be a professional photographer. I have a DeviantArt and a Flickr if anyone wants to have a look at my stuff c: I also have a Subeta but my profile is in need of an overhaul.

My current interests are Star Trek (Voyager, Next Gen and the reboot films), How I met your mother, Hunter X Hunter, Madoka Magica, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Photography, Drawing, Cats, Sheep, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken, X Men, Sherlock, The Hobbit

I think I have rambled on a bit now, I hope to make some friends this time round c: Please excuse the newbie avatar, I have one in mine I hope to achieve one day. whee

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
Hi! So cool! I love photography, too! And I have a dA account, too. I'm snoogaloo as well on there. I'll go to your account and take a look. It'd be fun to be friends with you! Always feel free to say hi here or on dA any time! smile
Hey Jamie, welcome back! Video game art hm? That sounds like an awesome thing to do, very envious here. xD
I was on a bit of a hiatus too (2 years) and was astounded by how much the site's changed during the time I was gone.
Don't know if it's the same experience for you, but if you run into any problems feel free to ask.
That aside, hope you enjoy the site even better the second time round~ =)

Informer

Welcome to our world hun
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hitsujiihime
Hello! 3nodding
I'm Jamie c: 21 years old and from the UK! My username means sheep princess and is a sort of inside joke which I grew to like. I used to be on gaia a long time ago but I never really made any friends and ended up quitting. I never really posted on the forums then either so well I thought I would try here.

I study video game art at university - I basically study how to do all the art and 3D/2D stuff for video games. If I don't become a character designer I hope to be a professional photographer. I have a DeviantArt and a Flickr if anyone wants to have a look at my stuff c: I also have a Subeta but my profile is in need of an overhaul.

My current interests are Star Trek (Voyager, Next Gen and the reboot films), How I met your mother, Hunter X Hunter, Madoka Magica, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Photography, Drawing, Cats, Sheep, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken, X Men, Sherlock, The Hobbit

I think I have rambled on a bit now, I hope to make some friends this time round c: Please excuse the newbie avatar, I have one in mine I hope to achieve one day. whee
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Best of luck dearie.
With talent like that youll make a killing here in
gaia gold~
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome c: I really appreciate it! I'm not too sure how you "ping" someone or if they're automatically informed when a forum gets a comment like this. I'm still figuring things out~

Voided Life- Thank you! I hope I can get some more of my art out in the open ^.^

1X Caleb X1- Thank you for the advice c: I hope to make some good friends on here!

Marshmallowi- It is a really fun course c: The whole layout and even the little avatars just look loads better I think, I love how they're animated too! I don't remember animated avatars when I was last here.

snoogaloo- Thank you c: I added your friend request and also on DA too! I'll reply to your DA note very soon ^.^
Hitsujiihime

Marshmallowi- It is a really fun course c: The whole layout and even the little avatars just look loads better I think, I love how they're animated too! I don't remember animated avatars when I was last here.

That's great! And I agree, the animated items are tonnes of fun. ^_^ You might already know this but you can now use the search bar located at the top of the customize avatar section to look up any item on Gaia. I tell you this because if you type in "astra" it'll give you a list of all the animated items available. Then you can browse the selection if you haven't already (plus try them on and have them move, which they can't do in tektek). Hope that was somewhat useful, have a good day. =)
being a noob is sometimes very hard i should know i am one....... sweatdrop ....but any way wellcome to gaia um again....

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
~ * H E L L O * ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA! emotion_yatta
Welcome heart
Kimchi Unni, Punishers_Revenge, shijing Yamaha - Haha thank you!

Marshmallowi- Oh thank you! No I didn't know that but it will be very helpful for me, thanks! And you also have a lovely day ^.^

Kitten

Hitsujiihime
Hello! 3nodding

Welcome to gaia heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces