Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Loiterer

10,875 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
haha.... It's been months since I came back here, which is actually kinda short compared to what i've seen *_* It's amazing I still remember my login info lol heart I usually forget stuff...~

well, the last thing i remember was the intro to animal avis so...it wasn't too long ago was it?

but I guess I was always kinda a newb on here...lol. ^^;

So, it's nice to see you guys, since you've bothered to look. what's happened with the site while i was gone, other than the HUGE INFLATION in gold? ouo (srsly i remember some stuff in the shops being 1/10 their current prices...what's up with that?!)

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hi and welcome bk to Gaia blaugh 3nodding

Profitable Loiterer

10,875 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
^^ thankies guys~~
Welcome back!

Wealthy Duck

17,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
Welcome back! smile

IRL Cat

Welcome back to Gaia!

Two major things happened while you were gone:
      (1) zOMG was shut down supposedly because of a glitch that would allow access to the server/our accounts.
      (2) Gaia started selling gold for real life cash (GCash, whatever). These are called "gold generators." With gold being sold so readily available, prices skyrocketed and we now have what we refer to as "hyperinflation." These gold generators originally granted about 100k but today the max payout is in the trillions. They make things... interesting, to say the least.

I've put some links in the spoiler below that give a more detailed explanation. But I don't want this thread to be too depressing. So... have some freebies for the Year of the Sheep?
      Human
      Animal

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Hilarious Noob

Welcome back ^_^ and I know how it is to feel like an old newbe. I remember when ZOMG first started >.< Sad to see its gone crying

Profitable Loiterer

10,875 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
Thankies guys~ heart

I do remember zOMG, but I never really played it...>.>

and i see, that's how inflation started... ;u; ... yeah I remember 1 mil was my rich moment and now now it's probably close to broke lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff