Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
I'm actually a very old user. I used to come here several years ago and I just decided to reopen my account. I'm still adjusting to some of the changes to the site, like inflation.. Everything is worth so much more than it used to be. But one thing really is confusing, when I logged on it sent me a Welcome to Gaia message and gave me 10000 gold. I don't know if it's a glitch or what... Not that I'm going to argue with it. If anyone wants to help me refind my way around the site, I'd be in their debt. c:

Mega Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
GraphiteMonsters
I'm actually a very old user. I used to come here several years ago and I just decided to reopen my account. I'm still adjusting to some of the changes to the site, like inflation.. Everything is worth so much more than it used to be. But one thing really is confusing, when I logged on it sent me a Welcome to Gaia message and gave me 10000 gold. I don't know if it's a glitch or what... Not that I'm going to argue with it. If anyone wants to help me refind my way around the site, I'd be in their debt. c:

Just... please watch out for tentacles.

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
Tentacles? o-o

Beloved Seeker

Welcome back to Gaia!

I'm an oldy who came back from a hiatus as well.
Feel free to add me if you ever need help readjusting, or if you're bored!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Questing Hellraiser

27,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
GraphiteMonsters

Seems to be a regular thing. Did you actually get your account re-opened? I sent the ticket in for my 6 month reactivation, but it's been over a month with nothing.
Anyway, welcome back!

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
Lady Faelenn
GraphiteMonsters
I'm actually a very old user. I used to come here several years ago and I just decided to reopen my account. I'm still adjusting to some of the changes to the site, like inflation.. Everything is worth so much more than it used to be. But one thing really is confusing, when I logged on it sent me a Welcome to Gaia message and gave me 10000 . I don't know if it's a glitch or what... Not that I'm going to argue with it. If anyone wants to help me refind my way around the site, I'd be in their debt. c:

Seems to be a regular thing. Did you actually get your account re-opened? I sent the ticket in for my 6 month reactivation, but it's been over a month with nothing.
Anyway, welcome back!

Actually, all I had to do was reactivate my old email to change the password that I had forgotten. Surprisingly they hadn't locked this account yet. One of my other accounts is locked though and I was thinking of submitting a ticket to retrieve some items that I had sent to it. Although now I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle to...?

@Lecile- Thanks, I probably will take you up on that offer, most of my friends accounts seem quite dead. It's only a matter of time before the boredom sets in and starts feeding on my instinctive need to do something or die.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Thanks (:
Welcome Back! I just joined!! biggrin

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
Hymena
Welcome Back! I just joined!! biggrin

Welcome for the first time then. c: And thank you.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
GraphiteMonsters
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Thanks (:

ur welcome heart

Distinct Pumpkin

welcome back smile
feel free to add me or ask any questions about gaia im an oldbie here XD

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Benevolent Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Big Tipper 100
GraphiteMonsters
welcome back then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces