Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

stoicThespian

Good luck, and welcome.

Newbie Cat

stoicThespian
I don't really know why I'm wearing a skirt, but I look damn good in it anyways. Uhm... I'm new. It's nice to meet you, you can call me ST, or Acton. Whichever floats your boat.

I'm mainly here to rp because I've just heard a lot about how amazing and/or horrible gaia is, and figured I could do with experiencing it myself, first hand. So far, I like how it's going. I remember I used to have another gaia like, some evers ago, and maybe that's why I had the skirt and stuff. and why I have zip clues on how I'm supposed to start, but I figure that's what the little guide or help page or whatever it's called here is for. I'll go take a look at that and read up on the rules then, before I get into trouble, which will probably happen anyways, but I refuse to let it be out of ignorance.

Again, nice to me all of you, maybe we can be friends, maybe you'll end up loathing me, I don't know. As far as I can tell this is supposed to be a pretty varied community. I'm sure I'll like most of you. It's pretty difficult to get me to dislike someone as a person.

Anyways, gonna go hunt down that guide now...

hey welcome to gaia

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
welcome to gaia

The Unbreakable Vow's Significant Otter

Fluff Bunny

stoicThespian

Welcome to Gaia smile

Quick Reply