Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh how I hate being a newbie.
I also need tutor, really. And some friends too XD.
..Heh..you can tell who all the new people are, 'cos we're all in our underwear. xp I could do with learning a bit more about this whole gaia thing, as well. I have a friend who goes on here, and she told me a little about it..I used to come here just for the art, before they made it so you had to have an account. I'm sort of afraid of forums.. sweatdrop I was debating whether or not to just go and make my own "Hi!..I'm here, I'm a newbie! Don't beat me!" thread, but I figured it would be less scarier this way. If anyone minds just posting a few tips and things for us, that would be lovely. smile I'd love to get to know some of you people, too..and it's nice when some of you are in the same boat as me biggrin So..hi, I'm here, and I'm a newbie. Don't beat me.. 3nodding
belldandy213
I wish I knew a little more... when I first posted a few really nasty people made fun of me because I didn't know that there was a thread on DA and I posted about it.... sad I'm so sad.............
Don't worry, being a newbie is rough sometimes and it does hurt some people when they get flamed. I'd just shrug it off and get on with my life. ^^ With every bad person there's an equaly good person that might come in and give you support.
It is most often that the newbies get shouted at cause some older members (or n00bs) think they're cool by flaming people, mostly newbies at that. ^^; So even if you do post in the wrong forum, just learn from your mistakes, ignore the rude ones (unless they are speeking the truth and giving you information on where to post or whatever) and get on with life. ^^ Odds are that, once the person's shouted at you, they'll leave you alone from there. Most people flame just to make themselves feel good for putting down others. xp

And if you want to learn more then be sure to read any stickies on the forums you're posting at to avoid flames from others.
Here's a few really good links to get ya started on Gaia, if you havn't read them yet. ^^

Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines
Gold, Rares, and More(FAQ)
Stuff You Need To Know v. 2.0. {Read Before Posting In WTG!}
As well as the FAQs. ^^
Welcome to Gaia. Hope you like it here and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Kida Endbringer
belldandy213
I wish I knew a little more... when I first posted a few really nasty people made fun of me because I didn't know that there was a thread on DA and I posted about it.... sad I'm so sad.............
Don't worry, being a newbie is rough sometimes and it does hurt some people when they get flamed. I'd just shrug it off and get on with my life. ^^ With every bad person there's an equaly good person that might come in and give you support.
It is most often that the newbies get shouted at cause some older members (or n00bs) think they're cool by flaming people, mostly newbies at that. ^^; So even if you do post in the wrong forum, just learn from your mistakes, ignore the rude ones (unless they are speeking the truth and giving you information on where to post or whatever) and get on with life. ^^ Odds are that, once the person's shouted at you, they'll leave you alone from there. Most people flame just to make themselves feel good for putting down others. xp

And if you want to learn more then be sure to read any stickies on the forums you're posting at to avoid flames from others.
Here's a few really good links to get ya started on Gaia, if you havn't read them yet. ^^

Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines
Gold, Rares, and More(FAQ)
Stuff You Need To Know v. 2.0. {Read Before Posting In WTG!}
As well as the FAQs. ^^
Welcome to Gaia. Hope you like it here and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks... yeah... I'm in the process of reading all the stickies... *my eyes are burning.... too much info razz * Anyway, thanks... I really appreciate how you older members welcome us newer ones so nicely. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff