Welcome to Gaia! ::

freckled sky's Spouse

Magical Ladykiller

13,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
TheAnimeTeen13
Hi peoplez! smile Since I am new here I guess I should talk about myself. I'm just some random gay teen boy in America. I love video games and also anime. I also plan to start developing my own video games soon. smile My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts 2 and The World Ends With You. I love Durarara and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya. I'm also shy and kind girly at times but open to good friends. heart heart

Welcome! Nice to see a decent profile in the Welcome section.
TheAnimeTeen13
Hi peoplez! smile Since I am new here I guess I should talk about myself. I'm just some random gay teen boy in America. I love video games and also anime. I also plan to start developing my own video games soon. smile My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts 2 and The World Ends With You. I love Durarara and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya. I'm also shy and kind girly at times but open to good friends. heart heart
welcome to gaia!
you should check out some of the anime and video game threads for people with common interests~

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image
Welcome To Gaia Hope You Enjoy It

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
add me everyone!

Aged Member

TheAnimeTeen13
heart welcome!

Anxious Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
TheAnimeTeen13
ill rape ur teen mouth :>

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
TheAnimeTeen13

Welcome to gaia dear whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces