Kitten

13,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Lozzzzie

iiViRaal
Thanks! I'm loving it so far. <3
I don't have any questions right now, but if I come up with any then I'll do that, thank you!
Okay. Nice meeting you. :3
Lozzzzie
Oh, that's awesome! I have my assessment in early May, then after that I'll have my Bachelor of Arts in contemporary painting.

Yup, it was great fun. Well right now my course at university is contemporary painting. I think I would have been better suited to a course in digital art, illustration or animation. But it's still a good (yet stressful) course. 3nodding

gaia_angelleft

Oh yeah I can imagine the stress. Hours dedicated to painting. I always thought artists get the least recognition. We're also the most likely to be screwed for money. emotion_donotwant

gaia_angelright

Tipsy Lunatic

IYuna_FFX2
xDD That I am!

The ending to XIII is ace. :3 At least I thought it was. Ooh, thanks! I'll look at playing that one next when I have some spare cash then! I love the PS Store, it's so handy to just be able to purchase/download them, haha.
And speaking of final fantasy... do you know the website called The Drunken Moogle? emotion_dowant Videogame based cocktails and drinking games. It's amazing.
(Not that I'm promoting alcoholism, I'm just saying. XDD)

iiViRaal
Nice meeting you too! ^_^

Soyonia
So true! emotion_donotwant I don't understand why people take artists for granted/ mess them around and try and get out of paying for commissions, etcetera. Karma ought to target those folk down like there's no tomorrow.
Lozzzzie
IYuna_FFX2
xDD That I am!

The ending to XIII is ace. :3 At least I thought it was. Ooh, thanks! I'll look at playing that one next when I have some spare cash then! I love the PS Store, it's so handy to just be able to purchase/download them, haha.
And speaking of final fantasy... do you know the website called The Drunken Moogle? emotion_dowant Videogame based cocktails and drinking games. It's amazing.
(Not that I'm promoting alcoholism, I'm just saying. XDD)

iiViRaal
Nice meeting you too! ^_^

Soyonia
So true! emotion_donotwant I don't understand why people take artists for granted/ mess them around and try and get out of paying for commissions, etcetera. Karma ought to target those folk down like there's no tomorrow.

Haha. Really? (: Don't tell me ANYTHING. xDD No problem! Have fun playing it! c:
Hm. .Nope. I don't know that place. xD
Suuuuure you aren't~ It's okay! Just admit it! ;D
Hahah Juuuuuuust Kidding c:

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hey there! Welcome to Gaia biggrin
enjoy!! if there's anything you need, i'll be glad to help ^^
Lozzzzie
The name's Laura; I just joined earlier today.
I'm an art student from sunny Scotland. I can't wait to meet/get to know all you awesome folks! emotion_c8

Hi there!!! Welcome to Gaia. I suggest doing achievements, making gold in the marketplace, and booty grabbing aquariums/working on your own for some fun things to do...
Sebcii

Tipsy Lunatic

IYuna_FFX2
Haha! I'm really not. emotion_awesome
But yeah, you should check it out! ;D

Nagaraj8
Thank you very much! emotion_c8

sebcii
Ah, thanks a ton! I'll try that. 3nodding
Lozzzzie
The name's Laura; I just joined earlier today.
I'm an art student from sunny Scotland. I can't wait to meet/get to know all you awesome folks! emotion_c8

Hello and welcome! Was your forum title a The Room reference by a chance? xd xp
Welcome to gaia! Add me if you want. ^_^
Lozzzzie
IYuna_FFX2
Haha! I'm really not. emotion_awesome
But yeah, you should check it out! ;D

Nagaraj8

sebcii
Ah, thanks a ton! I'll try that. 3nodding

Good! xDD
I don't like spoilers! Whenever someone talks about a movie I haven't seen I'll be like "Don't. Tell. Me. ANYTHING."
Hahah. xD

Hm. . . Alright! I'll check it out later when I don't have school to worry about!
For the next two weeks we have CSAP. Which is our Standardized Testing. It sucks!! /:

How have you been? c:

Tipsy Lunatic

xGPK1987x
Thanks!
Actually no, it wasn't! Not intentionally at least, haha. xd

Okk yeah

IYuna_FFX2
Haha, yeah I'm the same! Especially if I'm intent on seeing said film! Or playing said game. Youtube is the worst place for spoilers in the world though. emotion_donotwant

Gah, school sucks! I'm stressed out my box at university right now. We have 4 or 5 weeks to make 5 ambitious pieces of work, relative development and research, AND a 3,000 word essay with a research portfolio. Nae fun!

I've been good thanks! The weather here has been amazing for the past week or so; I've been taking the opportunity to wear my sunglasses as much as possible! emotion_dowant
How are you?
Hey :] Welcome to Gaia : D
Feel free to add me or ask me questions if yo get confused anytime ~ heart
Love, Lady Rubella

Generous Genius

7,500 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
welcome to gaia. heart

Gracious Millionaire

6,800 Points