Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Lozzzzie

Welcome to Gaia! Scottish accents are droolworthy. Being an Artist on Gaia will get you far! Lots of people love to commission for Gaia Gold. 3nodding

Invisible Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hey Laura
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Noob

welcome to Gaia! ^^

Generous Citizen

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
Lozzzzie
The name's Laura; I just joined earlier today.
I'm an art student from sunny Scotland. I can't wait to meet/get to know all you awesome folks! emotion_c8

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

kintara5's Kouhai

Hey. mrgreen

Tipsy Lunatic

Thanks so much everyone for the lovely welcome messages! emotion_c8

Imminent_Outcome
Ah well, it's all just practice! I still find it tricky to incorporate how I paint traditionally into digital art. Thank you again, I'm sure I will enjoy my time here! biggrin

X-78Q
Thank you! Haha, I don't think my accent is that strong though unfortunately. xD
Ooh, that sounds awesome! I'll need to look into that. 3nodding

Urvogel's Waifu

Original Gaian

gaia_angelleft

ようこそ (welcome)!

I returned yesterday morning after 5 years. C:
I hope you're enjoying yourself here.
Yup, like everyone's been saying there are many artists all over this website, that's why I got into it myself to begin with. I'm also into art. I did all the traditional stuff in high school: painting, drawing, sculpting, life drawing and whatnot.
Right now I'm studying graphic design in college.

gaia_angelright
Hello. Feel free to add me as friends if you would like~ <33

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to Gaia. How are you liking it so far? Do you have any questions, if so feel free to add me as a friend or message me.

Tipsy Lunatic

Soyonia
Gosh that's a long time! It's lovely to see that the site's wonderful enough to drag older members back. 3nodding
I am indeed! I think I'll need to be careful not to get too addicted though, haha. I've got a lot to do at university right now!

Oh, that's ace. I've had some work experience in a graphic design shop before, it was awesome! I think that it's something I would definitely consider a post-graduate course in. How's your course going for you? emotion_c8

IYuna_FFX2
Hello! Awh, thank you.
Are you a final fantasy fan, per chance? :'3 I love your profile.

iiViRaal
Thanks! I'm loving it so far. <3
I don't have any questions right now, but if I come up with any then I'll do that, thank you!
Lozzzzie
Soyonia
Gosh that's a long time! It's lovely to see that the site's wonderful enough to drag older members back. 3nodding
I am indeed! I think I'll need to be careful not to get too addicted though, haha. I've got a lot to do at university right now!

Oh, that's ace. I've had some work experience in a graphic design shop before, it was awesome! I think that it's something I would definitely consider a post-graduate course in. How's your course going for you? emotion_c8

IYuna_FFX2
Hello! Awh, thank you.
Are you a final fantasy fan, per chance? :'3 I love your profile.

iiViRaal
Thanks! I'm loving it so far. <3
I don't have any questions right now, but if I come up with any then I'll do that, thank you!

No problem! c:
Why yes I am! How did you find out? ;D
Thank you very much!
I'm guessing that you're a Final Fantasy fan also then? c:

Tipsy Lunatic

IYuna_FFX2
Haha, well I saw your username, and when I saw your profile, I put two and two together. ;D (Totally not a Dumb and Dumber reference there.)

I am indeed! Though it was really FFXII and XIII that introduced me to the franchise so I still have to go back and play all of the classics. 3nodding

Urvogel's Waifu

Original Gaian

Lozzzzie

gaia_angelleft

It's actually pretty excellent, I'd be graduating at the end of august. Heading into digital media which is more coding, flash and web geared.

Oh yeah? Did you enjoy that? What exactly do you do in your current program?
gaia_angelright

Tipsy Lunatic

Soyonia
Oh, that's awesome! I have my assessment in early May, then after that I'll have my Bachelor of Arts in contemporary painting.

Yup, it was great fun. Well right now my course at university is contemporary painting. I think I would have been better suited to a course in digital art, illustration or animation. But it's still a good (yet stressful) course. 3nodding
Lozzzzie
IYuna_FFX2
Haha, well I saw your username, and when I saw your profile, I put two and two together. ;D (Totally not a Dumb and Dumber reference there.)

I am indeed! Though it was really FFXII and XIII that introduced me to the franchise so I still have to go back and play all of the classics. 3nodding

Hahah Nice! You're like a Pro Detective already! xD

Oh. Yeah! Haha. That reminds me. I have to finish XIII. You should play VII. That one you will LOVE!
Definitely one of the BEST Final Fantasy games EVER. Just saying. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces