Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is random brown running box across my screen and I clicked on it xD What is this and what can I do with it?

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
That brown box, my friend, was an Enchanted Trunk, one of the four rare events that can happen here on Gaia. Check your inventory. If the box is there, you can either open it by clicking it or sell it off. By opening it, you can obtain an uncommon item!

Congrats!
Thank you!! ^_^
klein_engel
There is random brown running box across my screen and I clicked on it xD What is this and what can I do with it?

That would be an event, there are three other kinds of them that you can get a blue or pink flying box which contain items or a 'pink link' which is when a link on the page glows pink.

That event was an enchanted trunk, if you go into your inventory you can open the trunk to receive your item or you can save it and sell it in the market when that is up and running again. Most people open them.

Here is a layout for the events:

Pink Link - 1000gold
Enchanted Trunk - uncommon item
Pink Box - Rare item
Blue Box - Randomly one of the above...

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
You're welcome! 3nodding
Also if you have another question about something on the site feel free to pm me or post it in the questions and feedback forum as the welcome to gaia forum is actually for introductions. But don't worry because quite a few people accidently post in the wrong areas. wink
yay, congratulations blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces