Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

World at War was my first CoD game. It's always good to expand your horizons. I play campaign, multiplayer, custom modes, and zombies. I like playing custom modes mostly. Infected is pretty fun and so is RC-XD races - I usually have to ask my friends to form a lobby. Multiplayer wise I'm usually on Free for All or S&D lobbies.

I was being bored and read through this entire conversation, but once I read you played WaW first I had tip you. That was my first CoD as well and once I played Zombies on it, I became addicted to the series. On MW1 and MW2 I use to rank in the top 100 internationally for online multiplayer. One of the best game series ever. Well next to The Elder Scrolls series that is. I started off at Morrowind, then went back played the originals as well as all the way up to Skyrim. :3

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Man you are so right, i didnt even know those custom maps existed, and they sound like fun! I always jump straight into, merc moshpit, groundwar or hardcore team. Plus zombies and man that new map is sweet

They are. If you get a whole bunch of people in there, it's more fun. When there's one or two other guys, it gets pretty boring fast. lol. I was always a semi-casual gamer. I only put on my try-hard mode if somebody's really getting on my nerves and I'm out to get 'em. I go on Hardcore or Ground War when I get bored 'cause there's more people to kill. xd

Psycho Ichigo

I was being bored and read through this entire conversation, but once I read you played WaW first I had tip you. That was my first CoD as well and once I played Zombies on it, I became addicted to the series. On MW1 and MW2 I use to rank in the top 100 internationally for online multiplayer. One of the best game series ever. Well next to The Elder Scrolls series that is. I started off at Morrowind, then went back played the originals as well as all the way up to Skyrim. :3

Thanks. I didn't know my thread was being stalked/read. ninja
Same here. I used to camp on the top level all the time with my buddies, trying to get ray guns, and shooting them from the windows . Then, the hackers had to go on and ruin the game. stressed Pretty impressive. Hats off to you sir. Not sure what my rank is - I think I was at the top ten thousands or something. I've only heard of the Elder Scrolls recently since Skyrim really blew up. I've wanted to play the preceeding games when I heard it was the fourth/fifth one in the series.

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
MlleFatale
...everything is permitted.

So I guess I'm fresh meat.

You can call me Mlle, Fatale, MF, or anything else you can throw out there. Female Iron Man. Nineteen year-old nerd. Video games, good music, and role-playing make me smile. Future forensic scientist/investigator - yep, I like chemistry and a good mystery. Just out looking for a forum to chat in and people to make friends with. If you've got other questions just ask.

Oh, before I forget. Is there anything I should know about the site? Advice?

Random Riddle (if you're up for it): If 24 H in a D means 24 hours in a day, what does 90 D in a R A mean?
(If you can figure it out without Google searching the answer, you're a pretty smart cookie.) dramallama

Welcome to Gaia! I'm Tuba. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

I really suck at riddles, so I give up lol.

Newbie Gaian

Tuba Toothpaste

Nice to meet you Tuba! Funny username - I like it. Especially the minty kind.
It's okay. It took me a while to get this one too. I can give you an easier one. What does 60 M in a H stand for?

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
MlleFatale
Tuba Toothpaste

Nice to meet you Tuba! Funny username - I like it. Especially the minty kind.
It's okay. It took me a while to get this one too. I can give you an easier one. What does 60 M in a H stand for?

60 minutes in an hour?

Newbie Gaian

Tuba Toothpaste

60 minutes in an hour?

Yep. That's right! Here's a slightly harder one: What does 12 S of the Z mean?
How are you doing today?

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
MlleFatale
Tuba Toothpaste

60 minutes in an hour?

Yep. That's right! Here's a slightly harder one: What does 12 S of the Z mean?
How are you doing today?

Uhhh stripes of the zebra?

Probably not. xD

I'm pretty good, how are you?

Newbie Gaian

Tuba Toothpaste

Uhhh stripes of the zebra?

Probably not. xD

I'm pretty good, how are you?

Good guess. Would you like a hint?
Also doing pretty good. I'm trying play the Monster Galaxy game. They're adorable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff