Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

lol. Good luck! Snow's fun until you realize you have to shovel your drive way. xd
Cool. I wish I had a PS3. I spent all my money on the new Kinect and Assassin's Creed 3. I only have the Kinect Adventures game for it. I'm planning on getting those dance games just for laughs. Yep, I play scary games. Silent Hill, Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, and Bioshock. Haven't tried Dead Space. Tell me how it goes if you get it. I'm dying to try Siren though I don't have a PS3. crying

Well in about a year we're probably gonna have ps4 so might wanna wait for that, they better make it fully backwards compatible so i can still play my ps3 games on it. I looove all those games espeially silent hill. you should check out fatal frame. one of the best scary games i ayed on ps2. I TOTTALLY forgot about siren, gah anoher game to play on my list. I want a kinect just to play rise of nightmares, and maybe one of those fitness games. lol i feel like i hijacked your welcome thread.

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Well in about a year we're probably gonna have ps4 so might wanna wait for that, they better make it fully backwards compatible so i can still play my ps3 games on it. I looove all those games espeially silent hill. you should check out fatal frame. one of the best scary games i ayed on ps2. I TOTTALLY forgot about siren, gah anoher game to play on my list. I want a kinect just to play rise of nightmares, and maybe one of those fitness games. lol i feel like i hijacked your welcome thread.

That's nice. Technology's changing so fast. I think I've heard of Fatal Frame. It's the one with the pictures right? I'll have to look for it in Gamestop or eBay. lol. Those are fun - I tried my friend's Fitness Evolved game and you definitely break a sweat if you change the settings to hard. Breaking the blocks were fun. No worries. It wasn't getting any replies and it's nice to talk to someone. 3nodding

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

That's nice. Technology's changing so fast. I think I've heard of Fatal Frame. It's the one with the pictures right? I'll have to look for it in Gamestop or eBay. lol. Those are fun - I tried my friend's Fitness Evolved game and you definitely break a sweat if you change the settings to hard. Breaking the blocks were fun. No worries. It wasn't getting any replies and it's nice to talk to someone. 3nodding

Yah i almost feel like im not ready for the nexgen consoles gonk Fitness evolved! Thats the one i wanted to try, maybe ill borrow my friends kinect and rent that since he doesnt use it at all. Aw im glad i can be some form of entertainment for you. Not often i get to nerd out and talk about videos games with someone 4laugh

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Yah i almost feel like im not ready for the nexgen consoles gonk Fitness evolved! Thats the one i wanted to try, maybe ill borrow my friends kinect and rent that since he doesnt use it at all. Aw im glad i can be some form of entertainment for you. Not often i get to nerd out and talk about videos games with someone 4laugh

I like the progress - technology's becoming more convenient and accessible. It's just really expensive to have to upgrade almost every year. sweatdrop
The fitness games are fun if you're in shape but torture when you're not. Be sure to stretch and bring a water bottle with you if you do decide to play for long periods of time. I was really sore the next day when my friend and I got really competitive on the fitness games and just duked it out. He won but then again he's a track runner. Sure, it's nice to talk to someone with similar interests. I'm really hooked on Mortal Kombat. The new Fatalities/Babalities are awesome.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

I like the progress - technology's becoming more convenient and accessible. It's just really expensive to have to upgrade almost every year. sweatdrop
The fitness games are fun if you're in shape but torture when you're not. Be sure to stretch and bring a water bottle with you if you do decide to play for long periods of time. I was really sore the next day when my friend and I got really competitive on the fitness games and just duked it out. He won but then again he's a track runner. Sure, it's nice to talk to someone with similar interests. I'm really hooked on Mortal Kombat. The new Fatalities/Babalities are awesome.

I should do okay then im about average when it comes to working out. I used to be good at mortal kombat, but i suck at it now x.x th only fighting games im good at are blazblu guilty gear and skull girls

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello MlleFatale. Welcome to Gaia. Watch out for password phishers. They will try different to get your passwords. Some of them try to act as if they work on the site. They try to say you were reported and try to make it look official. Gaia staff names will be in different colors and they would never ask for your passwords. Report those pm's.

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

I should do okay then im about average when it comes to working out. I used to be good at mortal kombat, but i suck at it now x.x th only fighting games im good at are blazblu guilty gear and skull girls

Yep, you'll be fine. I hope you have fun! I haven't heard of either of those games. Maybe I've just been living under a rock. sweatdrop I'm getting better at timing my combos. Sometimes, I still miss my Fatalities. I wish people would accept my challenges though. It takes a while before someone's willing to play with me. Do you like shooters?

Vampiric_will
Hello MlleFatale. Welcome to Gaia. Watch out for password phishers. They will try different to get your passwords. Some of them try to act as if they work on the site. They try to say you were reported and try to make it look official. Gaia staff names will be in different colors and they would never ask for your passwords. Report those pm's.

Those devious snakes! I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the warning.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
You're welcome. 3nodding If you have questions or need help feel free to pm me.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

Yeah they're kinda low key but have a loyal popular fanbase cause of the art and story, which i think is rare in fighters. I loooove shooters its the one genre im pretty damn good at. I play black ops on my 360 and probably gonna get that aliens game coming out soon

Newbie Gaian

Vampiric_will

Will do. 3nodding Actually, I was wondering how I could get titles under my avatar. Is there a quest I have to get to unlock it?

Dogma-Kun

Yeah they're kinda low key but have a loyal popular fanbase cause of the art and story, which i think is rare in fighters. I loooove shooters its the one genre im pretty damn good at. I play black ops on my 360 and probably gonna get that aliens game coming out soon

That's good. I might check it out if it's available on 360. Nice. The new zombies map is pretty sweet. When I found the Nazi Zombies building from World at War, I was freaking out for a bit. dramallama

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MlleFatale
Vampiric_will

Will do. 3nodding Actually, I was wondering how I could get titles under my avatar. Is there a quest I have to get to unlock it?
Actually it's in the area where your achievements show up. You can change it there.

Newbie Gaian

Vampiric_will
Actually it's in the area where your achievements show up. You can change it there.

Really? I wasn't even paying attention to those. I thought it was related to the items you were wearing. I didn't know that the achievements and titles were inter-related. Now, I feel silly for asking. sweatdrop

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale
Ive actually never played any other COD till black ops 2. I was just never a fan but my friends got me to play with them once nd that was it XD. Do you just play zombies or multiplayer as well?

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun
Ive actually never played any other COD till black ops 2. I was just never a fan but my friends got me to play with them once nd that was it XD. Do you just play zombies or multiplayer as well?

World at War was my first CoD game. It's always good to expand your horizons. I play campaign, multiplayer, custom modes, and zombies. I like playing custom modes mostly. Infected is pretty fun and so is RC-XD races - I usually have to ask my friends to form a lobby. Multiplayer wise I'm usually on Free for All or S&D lobbies.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale
Dogma-Kun

World at War was my first CoD game. It's always good to expand your horizons. I play campaign, multiplayer, custom modes, and zombies. I like playing custom modes mostly. Infected is pretty fun and so is RC-XD races - I usually have to ask my friends to form a lobby. Multiplayer wise I'm usually on Free for All or S&D lobbies.

Man you are so right, i didnt even know those custom maps existed, and they sound like fun! I always jump straight into, merc moshpit, groundwar or hardcore team. Plus zombies and man that new map is sweet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff