Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

...everything is permitted.

So I guess I'm fresh meat.

You can call me Mlle, Fatale, MF, or anything else you can throw out there. Female Iron Man. Nineteen year-old nerd. Video games, good music, and role-playing make me smile. Future forensic scientist/investigator - yep, I like chemistry and a good mystery. Just out looking for a forum to chat in and people to make friends with. If you've got other questions just ask.

Oh, before I forget. Is there anything I should know about the site? Advice?

Random Riddle (if you're up for it): If 24 H in a D means 24 hours in a day, what does 90 D in a R A mean?
(If you can figure it out without Google searching the answer, you're a pretty smart cookie.) dramallama

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale
...everything is permitted.

So I guess I'm fresh meat.

You can call me Mlle, Fatale, MF, or anything else you can throw out there. Female Iron Man. Nineteen year-old nerd. Video games, good music, and role-playing make me smile. Future forensic scientist/investigator - yep, I like chemistry and a good mystery. Just out looking for a forum to chat in and people to make friends with. If you've got other questions just ask.

Oh, before I forget. Is there anything I should know about the site? Advice?

Random Riddle (if you're up for it): If 24 H in a D means 24 hours in a day, what does 90 D in a R A mean?
(If you can figure it out without Google searching the answer, you're a pretty smart cookie.) dramallama

90 Dingos in a red avacado? Probably not...i'll have to google it after this.
Welcome to Gaia! I think if you want to make some gold, aquariams is a good way, or zOMG otherwise just have fun ^^ be sure to check out the barton town forums too.

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Welcome to Gaia! I think if you want to make some gold, aquariams is a good way, or zOMG otherwise just have fun ^^ be sure to check out the barton town forums too.

lol. Creative but keep guessing. I have an easier one if you'd like to try. What does 12 M in a Y mean?
Thanks for the tips, btw. I probably have to look for booty grab in aquariums. I haven't tried zOMG yet. It looks like fun though. biggrin

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale
Dogma-Kun

lol. Creative but keep guessing. I have an easier one if you'd like to try. What does 12 M in a Y mean?
Thanks for the tips, btw. I probably have to look for booty grab in aquariums. I haven't tried zOMG yet. It looks like fun though. biggrin

Oh well now thats too easy! 12 Months in a Year (psst...also i found out why i couldn't figure out the last one. Math was one of my more hated subjects ;3)

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Oh well now thats too easy! 12 Months in a Year (psst...also i found out why i couldn't figure out the last one. Math was one of my more hated subjects ;3)

That's right! How about 29 D in F in a L P?
Math comes pretty easily for me. I actually prefer it over English since they don't have any creative writing classes here. It's all Shakespeare and what-not.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale
Dogma-Kun

That's right! How about 29 D in F in a L P?
Math comes pretty easily for me. I actually prefer it over English since they don't have any creative writing classes here. It's all Shakespeare and what-not.

Gah i want to say 29 Days in February in a leap year..but that P has thrown me off. 6am brain power is not much heh. I love english, next to choir it was one of my favorite classes, i always loved writing.

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Gah i want to say 29 Days in February in a leap year..but that P has thrown me off. 6am brain power is not much heh. I love english, next to choir it was one of my favorite classes, i always loved writing.

Correct! It's a mistake on my part. The P should've been Y. sweatdrop
lol. It's pretty early here too but it's snowing like crazy outside. I need to wear another sweater. English is not too bad if you can get the creative freedom to write what you like. I like writing stories but I'm not really into writing essays. Choir's cool - I can't say I have a good enough voice to join. I was in jazz band (it's similar to the school band, but we played more jazz music and it was extracurricular/after school as opposed to during school hours) - trumpet player. Pretty sad considering there's only 8 or so girls who pursued it.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

Correct! It's a mistake on my part. The P should've been Y. sweatdrop
lol. It's pretty early here too but it's snowing like crazy outside. I need to wear another sweater. English is not too bad if you can get the creative freedom to write what you like. I like writing stories but I'm not really into writing essays. Choir's cool - I can't say I have a good enough voice to join. I was in jazz band (it's similar to the school band, but we played more jazz music and it was extracurricular/after school as opposed to during school hours) - trumpet player. Pretty sad considering there's only 8 or so girls who pursued it.

Aahaaa im glad im as smart as i think i am afterall X3. Its cold here but if it snows for you, my definition of cold maybe a warm spring day to you! I was in the advance choir during shool and chamber and jazz after school, i just couldn't stop singing XD even now Im watching phantom of the opera and singing along to it. So was it just 8 girls that made up the whole band? Or just 8 girls joined?

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Aahaaa im glad im as smart as i think i am afterall X3. Its cold here but if it snows for you, my definition of cold maybe a warm spring day to you! I was in the advance choir during shool and chamber and jazz after school, i just couldn't stop singing XD even now Im watching phantom of the opera and singing along to it. So was it just 8 girls that made up the whole band? Or just 8 girls joined?

lol. I'm used to the winter weather. I went to school with snow up to my knees once. Needless to say, they sent us home afterwards. That's good. Just pursue your passion or as Campbell would say "Follow your bliss." I've never seen Phantom of the Opera - musicals aren't my cup of tea. The dialogue gets too muddled up when they're singing. Just 8 girls joined. About 20 or so guys showed up.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

lol. I'm used to the winter weather. I went to school with snow up to my knees once. Needless to say, they sent us home afterwards. That's good. Just pursue your passion or as Campbell would say "Follow your bliss." I've never seen Phantom of the Opera - musicals aren't my cup of tea. The dialogue gets too muddled up when they're singing. Just 8 girls joined. About 20 or so guys showed up.

Aw i wish it would snow around here, ive never seen a single flake of real snow in my life, and ive always wanted to go snowboarding. The only Campbell i know is from metal gear, is that who you quoted? i always try and learn the lyrics in musicals so when i hear them sing i can understand just what the hell it is they're saying XD.

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Aw i wish it would snow around here, ive never seen a single flake of real snow in my life, and ive always wanted to go snowboarding. The only Campbell i know is from metal gear, is that who you quoted? i always try and learn the lyrics in musicals so when i hear them sing i can understand just what the hell it is they're saying XD.

I'm sure you'll get to experience it someday. Snowboarding's fun and so is downhill skiing. You'll have to learn to balance yourself and control the direction of your movement first. lol. Joseph Campbell - he's a writer. I read some of his work for sociology class. I'm familiar with Campbell from Metal Gear too. It's been a while since I've played that. That's so true. Sometimes the actors/actresses can't sing either.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

I'm sure you'll get to experience it someday. Snowboarding's fun and so is downhill skiing. You'll have to learn to balance yourself and control the direction of your movement first. lol. Joseph Campbell - he's a writer. I read some of his work for sociology class. I'm familiar with Campbell from Metal Gear too. It's been a while since I've played that. That's so true. Sometimes the actors/actresses can't sing either.

Balance...ehh one of my mortal enemies. I havent played a MG game since sons of liberty i really need to catch up on that series x.x

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

Balance...ehh one of my mortal enemies. I havent played a MG game since sons of liberty i really need to catch up on that series x.x

You'll get used to it after a while. It took me about half an hour of practice to get it right. I face planted on the snow so many times. Just stick to it - persevere 'cause anything that's not hard isn't worth doing. I'm not too far from you. I only got to the third one, Snake Eater. I have it for PS2 but I'm always using my 360 nowadays.

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
MlleFatale

You'll get used to it after a while. It took me about half an hour of practice to get it right. I face planted on the snow so many times. Just stick to it - persevere 'cause anything that's not hard isn't worth doing. I'm not too far from you. I only got to the third one, Snake Eater. I have it for PS2 but I'm always using my 360 nowadays.

I shall do that! Just need to find the closest place to actually snowboard on snow. I switch between my ps3 for single player games and my 360 for multiplayer. Im actually on my vita right now to chat on gaia X3 Do you like scary games? I need to pick up dead space 3 with my next pay check my friends say its great.

Newbie Gaian

Dogma-Kun

I shall do that! Just need to find the closest place to actually snowboard on snow. I switch between my ps3 for single player games and my 360 for multiplayer. Im actually on my vita right now to chat on gaia X3 Do you like scary games? I need to pick up dead space 3 with my next pay check my friends say its great.

lol. Good luck! Snow's fun until you realize you have to shovel your drive way. xd
Cool. I wish I had a PS3. I spent all my money on the new Kinect and Assassin's Creed 3. I only have the Kinect Adventures game for it. I'm planning on getting those dance games just for laughs. Yep, I play scary games. Silent Hill, Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, and Bioshock. Haven't tried Dead Space. Tell me how it goes if you get it. I'm dying to try Siren though I don't have a PS3. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff