Welcome! gaia_diamond

Anxious Cleric

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
Thank you all for the warm welcome. biggrin
Sepiola
I've been registered for some years, but I haven't been really active. Soooo I figured I could as well introduce myself at the forums.

I'm 20 years old, Game Design student and I live in Germany. English and German are my only known languages; I started to learn Latin, but... well, stopped learning after school and now I remember almost nothing. ^^"

I love to draw and I really love roleplaying, especially pen-and-paper role-playing games. (You know "Dungeons and Dragons"? Yeah, stuff like that. Tho' I prefer other systems.) But I also play video games, although I prefer RPGs there, too, like Fallout/The Elder Scrolls series, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate... Well, you get the idea.

What else to say?
I don't actually need help with "getting started" or anything like that, but some new contacts were nice. sweatdrop

Edit: Oh, yes: I've been registered with the name Lupaparva at first, but changed it some weeks/days ago. Sepiola pretty much means Little Squid.

Edit, Edit ( 4laugh ): Woah, the service on this site is fast! Kudos to that!

not totally new.. but welcome back then wink
iPandalita
Welcome! gaia_diamond
your siggy is so cute User Image

Kawaii Lunatic

Quibuz
iPandalita
Welcome! gaia_diamond
your siggy is so cute User Image

Thanks! 4laugh

Ruthless Capitalist

Sepiola
I've been registered for some years, but I haven't been really active. Soooo I figured I could as well introduce myself at the forums.

I'm 20 years old, Game Design student and I live in Germany. English and German are my only known languages; I started to learn Latin, but... well, stopped learning after school and now I remember almost nothing. ^^"

I love to draw and I really love roleplaying, especially pen-and-paper role-playing games. (You know "Dungeons and Dragons"? Yeah, stuff like that. Tho' I prefer other systems.) But I also play video games, although I prefer RPGs there, too, like Fallout/The Elder Scrolls series, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate... Well, you get the idea.

What else to say?
I don't actually need help with "getting started" or anything like that, but some new contacts were nice. sweatdrop

Edit: Oh, yes: I've been registered with the name Lupaparva at first, but changed it some weeks/days ago. Sepiola pretty much means Little Squid.

Well Nice meeting you emotion_yatta

Versatile Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sepiola
Sepiola pretty much means Little Squid.

I like it whee

Shadowy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Sepiola

What else to say?

Welcome to Gaia! Better late than never to start, right? wink

Militant Striker

15,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sepiola

What else to say?

Welcome back!

Pure-hearted Giver

29,825 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sepiola
Welcome back!

Conservative Businesswoman

7,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sepiola

What else to say?

Well welcome back smile

Sparkling Humorist

23,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
Sepiola

What else to say?

Hi there smile I'm kinda in the same boat- took a hiatus for a while and came back. I rarely posted on the forums either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff