Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cleric

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
I've been registered for some years, but I haven't been really active. Soooo I figured I could as well introduce myself at the forums.

I'm 20 years old, Game Design student and I live in Germany. English and German are my only known languages; I started to learn Latin, but... well, stopped learning after school and now I remember almost nothing. ^^"

I love to draw and I really love roleplaying, especially pen-and-paper role-playing games. (You know "Dungeons and Dragons"? Yeah, stuff like that. Tho' I prefer other systems.) But I also play video games, although I prefer RPGs there, too, like Fallout/The Elder Scrolls series, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate... Well, you get the idea.

What else to say?
I don't actually need help with "getting started" or anything like that, but some new contacts were nice. sweatdrop

Edit: Oh, yes: I've been registered with the name Lupaparva at first, but changed it some weeks/days ago. Sepiola pretty much means Little Squid.

Edit, Edit ( 4laugh ): Woah, the service on this site is fast! Kudos to that!

Generous Prophet

welcome back !
game design does seem fun !

Fanatical Bunny

14,025 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Member 100
I'm the same as you, registered but inactive for a few years, until recently.

Welcome to Gaia!

Anxious Cleric

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
the hime
welcome back !
game design does seem fun !

Yes, it surely is. ^^
Sometimes we struggle with our deadlines, but all in all it's a great school and I'm sure it'll also be a great profession. 3nodding

Peterfan92
I'm the same as you, registered but inactive for a few years, until recently.

Welcome to Gaia!

Sooo, I guess I can say Welcome to you, too? Welcome! biggrin

Generous Prophet

Sepiola

Yes, it surely is. ^^
Sometimes we struggle with our deadlines, but all in all it's a great school and I'm sure it'll also be a great profession. 3nodding

im sure you will have fun !
though recently the market place has been inflated so
i dont suggest you buy anything for now

Anxious Cleric

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
the hime

im sure you will have fun !
though recently the market place has been inflated so
i dont suggest you buy anything for now

You mean here on Gaia? Yeah, I read about a gold inflation and that the staff is trying to curb (stem?) it. I also noticed that it's easier to get gold now, though it might just be my subjective impression, since I was a lot younger when I started and everything seemed more complicated. sweatdrop

Generous Prophet

Sepiola

You mean here on Gaia? Yeah, I read about a gold inflation and that the staff is trying to curb (stem?) it. I also noticed that it's easier to get gold now, though it might just be my subjective impression, since I was a lot younger when I started and everything seemed more complicated. sweatdrop

yup ! well even though its easier to get gold now , the items are more expensive as
well , so it kind of goes hand in hand , just that there are more ways to earn gold now !

gapmoe's Princess

Blessed Fairy

Hello and thank you for signing up!

I assure you that you won't be disappointed!

Please enjoy your stay at Gaia Online!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Omnipresent Visionary

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiya User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome back to Gaia

Heart Consumer

Ahh I used to be registered here some years ago, and I've just rejoined. Nice to meet you!

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome back

Pup

Welcome back to Gaia. :3
We seem to have a lot in common.

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome back to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff