Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey! i'm l sayuri l, but i feel like if you called me just sayuri, it'd be easier to pronounce.
i used to be apart of the gaian community back in the stone ages of 06 and i guess i'm making a somewhat reluctant return because i've lost all my old friends. ;;;

it'd be cool to find a new set of people to hang out with, perhaps showing me the ropes on how to fit in with the gaian society of today. like, prices for things are now higher than snoop dogg in the 90s, there's so many changes, how do i keep up..???

i guess this is the point where i talk about myself. well, i've never been good at that. i really like dancing, all types of music, fashion, taking selfies with dogs, spontaneity, and most meat-based products. i feel like i'm the type of person you need to get to know, so you definitely should. yupyup.

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome back blaugh

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

l sayuri l
hey! i'm l sayuri l, but i feel like if you called me just sayuri, it'd be easier to pronounce.
i used to be apart of the gaian community back in the stone ages of 06 and i guess i'm making a somewhat reluctant return because i've lost all my old friends. ;;;

it'd be cool to find a new set of people to hang out with, perhaps showing me the ropes on how to fit in with the gaian society of today. like, prices for things are now higher than snoop dogg, there's so many changes, how do i keep up..???

i guess this is the point where i talk about myself. well, i've never been good at that. i really like dancing, all types of music, fashion, taking selfies with dogs, spontaneity, and most meat-based products. i feel like i'm the type of person you need to get to know, so you definitely should. yupyup.

holy i remember your sn dont think we ever talked though o-o i joined back in 06 as well.

want some gold to get started? i dont have much in comparison to others but should help get some stuff.
i recomend buying out the gaia gold shops of stuff you want :/ they did a kickstart thing for h&r wesley so they could jack up the prices so everyone is thinking they might do the same with the rest.
TIME L0RD
welcome back blaugh

thanks! feels kinda weird to be back hahaha, but a good weird. (if that makes sense??)
Necromanteia

holy i remember your sn dont think we ever talked though o-o i joined back in 06 as well.

want some gold to get started? i dont have much in comparison to others but should help get some stuff.
i recomend buying out the gaia gold shops of stuff you want :/ they did a kickstart thing for h&r wesley so they could jack up the prices so everyone is thinking they might do the same with the rest.

it's a possibility we somewhat know each other! although my username back then was slightly different. ;o even if we don't it's so cool you stayed throughout all these years.

oooh, yikes. sad i expected inflation but wowwow.

oh wow that would be so great and it would appreciated so much tho if you could ;;;;;;;;;

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

l sayuri l
Necromanteia

it's a possibility we somewhat know each other! although my username back then was slightly different. ;o even if we don't it's so cool you stayed throughout all these years.

oooh, yikes. sad i expected inflation but wowwow.

oh wow that would be so great and it would appreciated so much tho if you could ;;;;;;;;;

ooh ok i think there was a user long ago with a simular sn

and yea iv stayed, ill probably stay till this site officialy crashes and burns. but yea the inflation is insane but in comparison to then its easier to get stuff, si i suppose in a way it has its perks.
and ill send you the trade in a few mins smile
Necromanteia

and yea iv stayed, ill probably stay till this site officialy crashes and burns. but yea the inflation is insane but in comparison to then its easier to get stuff, si i suppose in a way it has its perks.

thank you so much!!!! ;;;; i really appreciate this god bless

yeah, as cheesy as it sounds, i don't think i'd able to not log on at least once in a while so long as this place is still here. yeah, yeah, i know *barfs* lol

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

l sayuri l
Necromanteia

thank you so much!!!! ;;;; i really appreciate this god bless

yeah, as cheesy it sounds, i don't think i'd able to not log on at least once in a while so long as this place is still here. yeah, yeah, i know *barfs* lol

nah, alot of people have pretty deep attachments to this place for varying reasons.
nostalgia on my end.

Shy Rogue

9,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
Hey welcome "back" to Gaia, I just recently came back to it myself, so I can kinda understand how you feel about being lost in a familiar place :3 sides the inflation already brought up they definitely got rid of some the things I used to like myself. Either way I hope you possibly find old friends, meet new ones and a get swing back into things.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xd
Necromanteia

nah, alot of people have pretty deep attachments to this place for varying reasons.
nostalgia on my end.

ahh. i feel like for me, it's nostalgia too. i'm such a sucker for memories and stuff like that honestly lol.

Spukkie
Hey welcome "back" to Gaia, I just recently came back to it myself, so I can kinda understand how you feel about being lost in a familiar place :3 sides the inflation already brought up they definitely got rid of some the things I used to like myself. Either way I hope you possibly find old friends, meet new ones and a get swing back into things.

*All In This Together plays*

yeah, and it's saddening that towns seems more dead than it used to be. that used to be like my favorite place! #rip ;;;
thanks so much for the welcome back! i hope all goes well for you as well. ^.^

K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xd

thanks for the welcome!
hi and welcome back to gaia

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Friendly Businessman

Welcome back. I'm still trying to find my way around too as I returned last week. By the way, I think I remember seeing you back then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff