Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I used to be on Gaia back in 08, i forgot my password and email to that account so i can't recover it crying

Oh well! Why not start fresh?! I'm 19, from New York. I like do produce music, and am currently learning web design. It's loads of fun and i suggest both of them to everyone! I can't wait to get back into this site and make some new friends! Thanks for the welcomes everyone! heart Have a nice day!

Precious Cat

21,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
Keiferamsterr
Hello everyone! I used to be on Gaia back in 08, i forgot my password and email to that account so i can't recover it crying

Oh well! Why not start fresh?! I'm 19, from New York. I like do produce music, and am currently learning web design. It's loads of fun and i suggest both of them to everyone! I can't wait to get back into this site and make some new friends! Thanks for the welcomes everyone! heart Have a nice day!
Welcome back! smile
I'm also from New York. biggrin
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

Welcome back! smile

Thank you! Glad to be back! And thats cool! I'm in Rochester.

Precious Cat

21,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

Welcome back! smile

I'm from NYC. I went to school up near Rochester for two years though. surprised
So what brought you back to Gaia? smile
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

Welcome back! smile

I'm from NYC. I went to school up near Rochester for two years though. surprised

I honestly don't know. I was on the computer and i remembered it and i said "Hey why not sign up?" so i did haha. It just popped in my head out of no where.
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

Welcome back! smile

Have you ever bought monthly collectables? I remember when i bought them way back when it was an instant delivery? Do you know how long it takes?

Precious Cat

21,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
Keiferamsterr
Have you ever bought monthly collectables? I remember when i bought them way back when it was an instant delivery? Do you know how long it takes?
I bought them a few times many years ago. I haven't bought any recently but I believe it still should be instant.
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr
I bought them a few times many years ago. I haven't bought any recently but I believe it still should be instant.

I just bought like 15, i dont know where to find them. I looked in my inventory but I couldn't find them.

Precious Cat

21,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

I just bought like 15, i dont know where to find them. I looked in my inventory but I couldn't find them.
If you're looking on the page where you can edit your avatar, there should be a link that says "Full Inventory" under the box with your items in it, click that and you should find them under the "Special" tab. 3nodding
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

If you're looking on the page where you can edit your avatar, there should be a link that says "Full Inventory" under the box with your items in it, click that and you should find them under the "Special" tab. 3nodding

Oh my god.... heart heart heart heart heart you're the best! 3nodding thank you so much! heart

Precious Cat

21,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

Oh my god.... heart heart heart heart heart you're the best! 3nodding thank you so much! heart
No problem! I'm glad you found them. smile
I'm going to go to sleep now, since it's past 4 am. It was nice meeting you!! Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions! biggrin
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr
Ayano Tsuji
Keiferamsterr

No problem! I'm glad you found them. smile
I'm going to go to sleep now, since it's past 4 am. It was nice meeting you!! Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions! biggrin

Haha, okay. Night! It was nice meeting you too!! Thanks so much for the help! And thank you!

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online! I hope you'll enjoy staying here. smile
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
Aquanite Uchiha
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online! I hope you'll enjoy staying here. smile

Thank you! I am so far!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items