Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone.

I'm not new to Gaia. I've been here since '05 I have!
But I took a 3 year break and when I got back, I couldn't get any of my accounts back, so I just made a new one.

Since it was such a long time ago, not many people from my past Gaian adventures remember me, so I'd like to meet new people! My name is Luka, and I'm 23 years old, and I like a whole bunch of pretty much everything.

Add me or send a PM if you want to chat ^^

Conservative Autobiographer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Lt Kuntz
Hello everyone.

But I took a 3 year break and when I got back, I couldn't get any of my accounts back, so I just made a new one.

Since it was such a long time ago, not many people from my past Gaian adventures remember me, so I'd like to meet new people! My name is Luka, and I'm 23 years old, and I like a whole bunch of pretty much everything.

Welcome back!
Hi Luka and welcome back.

I'm back to using Gaia after being away for two years myself. Hope you'll get a hang of this soon, I know Gaia has changed enough during the time I was away myself.... sweatdrop

Anyway I'm lacking people to talk with here too, so if you ever feel like talking to someone, I volunteer, hahah. razz
welcome back
heart Minniexia

Fashionable Player

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Lt Kuntz
Hello everyone.

Welcome back! cat_blaugh
Hello, welcome back to Gaia Online.

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lt Kuntz

Welcome back~

Kitten

Welcome back. heart

6,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Hygienic 200
hello rolleyes

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Welcome back to gaia 4laugh

Sparkly Capitalist

Welcome back to Gaia! smile

Quotable Poster

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Lt Kuntz
Hello everyone.

wb. biggrin

IRL Noob

9,650 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lt Kuntz
Hello everyone.

Hii~ I know how you feel with the taking a break. I stopped playing for a couple years, and finally decided to come back. c:

Sorry about your account though! >; That must stink!

Dapper Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
Lt Kuntz
Hello everyone.

Hola whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas