Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey there!
so I made this account a few years ago and never really got the hang of it before being inactive for the better part of three years lol.

needless to say, I could use some assistance. First and foremost i'm wondering how you make gold on here lol. First thing I noticed coming back was the inflation, so I don't even know what a healthy amount to have is. Secondly, I know I made this account because I heard about zomg, which when I went on yesterday was deserted, at least where I was, so i'm wondering what other kinds of things there are to do on here?

and lastly, all of the friends I added when I made the account seem to have taken a hiatus as well lol, so I need some new buddies to chat with and help me around the site, so feel free to add me 3nodding
thanks! heart

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
splatterpaint96
hey there!
so I made this account a few years ago and never really got the hang of it before being inactive for the better part of three years lol.

needless to say, I could use some assistance. First and foremost i'm wondering how you make gold on here lol. First thing I noticed coming back was the inflation, so I don't even know what a healthy amount to have is. Secondly, I know I made this account because I heard about zomg, which when I went on yesterday was deserted, at least where I was, so i'm wondering what other kinds of things there are to do on here?

and lastly, all of the friends I added when I made the account seem to have taken a hiatus as well lol, so I need some new buddies to chat with and help me around the site, so feel free to add me 3nodding
thanks! heart
insert text here

Welcome to gaia! Check out my charity for new members =) We have giveaways and free outfits. ^-^ Currently we are running a contest to win 1 Billion Gold!!!!! We also have advice on how to make gold and other fun things to do on the site. Just click the pic =)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
splatterpaint96
A penny for your thoughts
but a dollar for your insights...

Welcome back!
There are lots of ways to make some gold here.
zOMG is a great way to rack up. It is a bit deserted at first but you'll find people.
play games. Jigsaws are good for getting money.
Also! You can share achievements, posts, or avatars to facebook 3 times a day
You are rewarded 500,000G per share!
Invite friends!
And be sure to check out giveaway threads and the aquarium forum.
you can play Booty Grab on people's tanks and make a ton of money.

Feel free to add or PM me if you want to chat or have any questions (:
Have fun!

...Or a fortune for your disaster.
I'm just a painter and I'm drawing a blank.
same here man, i just made a new account and I'm in the process of getting mine from 2006 back whee
Kiriden
splatterpaint96
A penny for your thoughts
but a dollar for your insights...

Welcome back!
There are lots of ways to make some gold here.
zOMG is a great way to rack up. It is a bit deserted at first but you'll find people.
play games. Jigsaws are good for getting money.
Also! You can share achievements, posts, or avatars to facebook 3 times a day
You are rewarded 500,000G per share!
Invite friends!
And be sure to check out giveaway threads and the aquarium forum.
you can play Booty Grab on people's tanks and make a ton of money.

Feel free to add or PM me if you want to chat or have any questions (:
Have fun!

...Or a fortune for your disaster.
I'm just a painter and I'm drawing a blank.

thank you for the tips (: i'll be sure to add you

Lunatic

Welcome back to Gaia!
abegnot
Welcome back to Gaia!

thank you (:

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile
thanks all (:

Tipsy Gekko

splatterpaint96
hey there!

thanks! heart

Hey there! Welcome back to Gaia =]
Another tip for money making is to go play Tiles and collect tickets. They're selling for rouchly 18k each right now, so it you get about 3,000 tickets, you could sell them for about 50mil right now. If you get used to the game and play on expert it's possible to get 3,000 tickets in less than 2 hours. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff