Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Hello!

So I have a long history with Gaia. I started playing in the 6th grade... and I'm 22 now. So that was about 11 years ago haha. I played A LOT for 3 or 4 years. And then I was in high school and got too busy and a lot of things began changing on gaia quickly and it was hard to keep up with. Well now I was telling my boyfriend about how cool it used to be and how much I loved it so I decided to get back on! I had to create a new account so I could send a ticket to ask them to unlock my old account... that could take up to 7 days so I guess I'm stuck here on this newbie account for a while haha.

There is so much that has changed it is a little overwhelming but I am excited to be back!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
ljmarcu
Hello!

So I have a long history with Gaia. I started playing in the 6th grade... and I'm 22 now. So that was about 11 years ago haha. I played A LOT for 3 or 4 years. And then I was in high school and got too busy and a lot of things began changing on gaia quickly and it was hard to keep up with. Well now I was telling my boyfriend about how cool it used to be and how much I loved it so I decided to get back on! I had to create a new account so I could send a ticket to ask them to unlock my old account... that could take up to 7 days so I guess I'm stuck here on this newbie account for a while haha.

There is so much that has changed it is a little overwhelming but I am excited to be back!

welcome back to gaia razz

Mega Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ljmarcu
Hello!

Welcome back. How are things for you since your return? A lot has changed. I've been playing on and off for about just as long. I always just made a new account because my memory is horrible and I just didn't feel like going through the hassle. So, again welcome back. If you want someone to talk to or help with something you can message me.

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
stellar_glitch
ljmarcu
Hello!

Welcome back. How are things for you since your return? A lot has changed. I've been playing on and off for about just as long. I always just made a new account because my memory is horrible and I just didn't feel like going through the hassle. So, again welcome back. If you want someone to talk to or help with something you can message me.

Hmm well I see all the things that were just beginning when I quit playing like the houses and cars and stuff. All that is a little too much for me. I'm wondering whats been going on with the manga and story aspect of gaia since I've been gone because I really liked that stuff when I used to play. But I'm sure that is wayy too much to catch me up on lol. Last thing I remember was all the drama with Gambino mansion and gambino was missing or something? lol

And as for my real life, I'm almost finished with college(finishing one math class) and then I will be a certified special education teacher!

Mega Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Wow. Congratulations! Yeah the cars and stuff are to much in my opinion, but I spend almost all my time in the forums. I never bothered reading the storyline.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Thanks everyone! Ugh these first few days are torture because you can't use the marketplace...D: If anyone wants to see my old account avi that I am so patiently waiting to be unlocked, the username is alyssinreality.
Welcome back to gaia! I'm in the same predicament as you xD
ljmarcu
Hello!

Welcome back smile The same thing is going on with me! I started Gaia around 2005 and now I am locked! I miss my old account sad

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Hello!

Welcome back smile The same thing is going on with me! I started Gaia around 2005 and now I am locked! I miss my old account sad

Did you send in a ticket? How long have you been waiting? Because your avi is really cute on this account so it makes me wonder if you've been on it for awhile? I don't want to wait a long time for my old account! xp
ljmarcu
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Hello!

Did you send in a ticket? How long have you been waiting? Because your avi is really cute on this account so it makes me wonder if you've been on it for awhile? I don't want to wait a long time for my old account! xp

Hey there! Sorry I didn't respond earlier. It has been super hectic around here. Gaia finally gave me back my old account about two days ago. The only reason why I have the cute items was because I hated starting over, wasn't sure if they would unblock my old account, and if they didn't I wanted items!!! lol My original avatar is iiliirainiilii I was just going to move my items to this new one but after really thinking about it, I am going to keep my old one and just change my user name. Right now she is naked. I was going through my old inventory and missing items. I thought Gaia had taken them until I remembered a did a crap load of donating to people because of their wishlists. I wasn't sure I was coming back. I am a lot older than most players so I didn't think anyone would want me around. However, I am 34 and now have my God children on Gaia so I am going to stay here. Something keeps me coming back. lol I would like to add you under my old account because that is the one I will be switching to. Again, my username is iiliirainiilii Have you heard anything about your original account yet??
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Hello!

Hey there! Sorry I didn't respond earlier. It has been super hectic around here. Gaia finally gave me back my old account about two days ago. The only reason why I have the cute items was because I hated starting over, wasn't sure if they would unblock my old account, and if they didn't I wanted items!!! lol My original avatar is iiliirainiilii I was just going to move my items to this new one but after really thinking about it, I am going to keep my old one and just change my user name. Right now she is naked. I was going through my old inventory and missing items. I thought Gaia had taken them until I remembered a did a crap load of donating to people because of their wishlists. I wasn't sure I was coming back. I am a lot older than most players so I didn't think anyone would want me around. However, I am 34 and now have my God children on Gaia so I am going to stay here. Something keeps me coming back. lol I would like to add you under my old account because that is the one I will be switching to. Again, my username is iiliirainiilii Have you heard anything about your original account yet??

heart In fact, this is the one I was talking about and will be using...sorry she is nekkid atm. lol I am going to try and add you if you don't mind smile
iiliiRainiilii
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Hello!

heart In fact, this is the one I was talking about and will be using...sorry she is nekkid atm. lol I am going to try and add you if you don't mind smile

Okay...I just remembered, iiliirainiilii was a mule account I created. My original account is SweetAlajam. I had completely forgotten about it!! So now I am going to have it unlocked! lol That will be the account I use...man...sorry for the long post!!! lol

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Enyo080
iiliiRainiilii
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Enyo080
ljmarcu
Hello!

Okay...I just remembered, iiliirainiilii was a mule account I created. My original account is SweetAlajam. I had completely forgotten about it!! So now I am going to have it unlocked! lol That will be the account I use...man...sorry for the long post!!! lol

Haha no problem. Which one do you want me to add you on?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff