Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey everyone!

I made this account way back in 2007 I think, but I only used it for a few months. I just recently logged back in and I'm trying to get back into things. :3 Obviously it's been a veeeery long time since I last played. haha

Well, I'm not really sure what to say, other than I'm always willing to make new friends! ^-^ Any little tips and such that you can give me are certainly welcome. c:

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome back blaugh

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TIME L0RD
welcome back blaugh

Thank you! Love your username. ;3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome back. It looks way different than in 2007. I remember. biggrin

Gesithan's Bae

Witty Ladykiller

10,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
GothamSiren
Hey everyone!

I made this account way back in 2007 I think, but I only used it for a few months. I just recently logged back in and I'm trying to get back into things. :3 Obviously it's been a veeeery long time since I last played. haha

Well, I'm not really sure what to say, other than I'm always willing to make new friends! ^-^ Any little tips and such that you can give me are certainly welcome. c:
Hello, dear! And welcome back! I love your outfit and name, you're absolutely adorable! Getting into the swing of things is generally simple, but I recommend going to the charity threads if you want a little boost. Most people are generous enough. And feel free to message me anytime, I love making new friends (I'm A lonely loser, lol) and would love to get to know ya.

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thank you everyone for the welcomes!

And a HUUUUGE thank you to the kind anonymous person who sent me Yokai's Treasure! I'm in your debt forever. That item is amazing. :3

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AntiheroAnarchist
GothamSiren
Hey everyone!

Hello, dear! And welcome back! I love your outfit and name, you're absolutely adorable! Getting into the swing of things is generally simple, but I recommend going to the charity threads if you want a little boost. Most people are generous enough. And feel free to message me anytime, I love making new friends (I'm A lonely loser, lol) and would love to get to know ya.

Thank you for the compliments and suggestion! ^-^
Your avatar is lovely as well. I skimmed through your profile a bit and we seem to have quite a bit in common. I see you're also a fan of punk and ska music, which is awesome! :3
GothamSiren
Hey everyone!

welcome back! I'm the same way, feel free to add me smile
Welcome back!

Gesithan's Bae

Witty Ladykiller

10,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
GothamSiren
AntiheroAnarchist
GothamSiren
Hey everyone!

Thank you for the compliments and suggestion! ^-^
Your avatar is lovely as well. I skimmed through your profile a bit and we seem to have quite a bit in common. I see you're also a fan of punk and ska music, which is awesome! :3
you're welcome! And thanks, I wanted to be a bit festive for October and November. I looooove punk and ska, and pretty much all the offshoots too, hehe. It's always a good time 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff