Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ahoy, It's my first day and i know, lemme count....... nobody. Wanna go into town but someone said u gotta wait like 72 hours before any of that stuff will work?
well phooey
the lunch
Ahoy, It's my first day and i know, lemme count....... nobody. Wanna go into town but someone said u gotta wait like 72 hours before any of that stuff will work?
well phooey

welcome to gaia! I just started, too <3
Welcome to Gaia. yum_coldone
the lunch
well phooey

Welcome! smile
the lunch
well phooey

Welcome fellow pupil smile Lol jk or (just kidding) Hope you enjoy it here ^^
yum_puddi
Thank u guys, so maybe i'll see in games or something? im goin fishing lol

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
the lunch
well phooey

Aww, I'm sorry you have to wait. The forums are lots of fun too though~

Newbie Noob

Welcome to gaia!

My advice. surf around the forums, find something you like and get your posting/quoting skills sharpened.
The Friends Chat Forum is a good place to start. 3nodding
thanks doods!!
emotion_awesome

Dangerous Lover

the lunch
well phooey
Welcomeee

Dangerous Lover

kimmysayswhat
the lunch
well phooey

welcome to gaia! I just started, too <3
Welcome to you too ^^

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome!! biggrin

Interesting Gaian

7,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yo, welcome to Gaia! You can play zOMG right away. It's very addicting, and you can earn gold easily.

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
the lunch
well phooey

Welcome, I don't think the towns thing is true, have you tried it yet?
yes i tried it many times. i changed browsers cleared cache updated everything, nothing worked so im gonna wait and see
rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces