Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warlord

8,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
the lunch
Ahoy, It's my first day and i know, lemme count....... nobody. Wanna go into town but someone said u gotta wait like 72 hours before any of that stuff will work?
well phooey

Welcome to gaia

11,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
the lunch
Ahoy, It's my first day and i know, lemme count....... nobody. Wanna go into town but someone said u gotta wait like 72 hours before any of that stuff will work?
well phooey

welcome to gaia

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
the lunch
well phooey

Welcome to Gaia. :]

User Image

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
the lunch
well phooey

welcome! Not sure about that I would check if I were you! check the games out ! fix your profile! play games! there's lots to do!

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
the lunch
well phooey

User Image

Welcome..things should be settled soon enough..in the meantime why don't you try some of the games..great way to pass the time

Angelic Fatcat

the lunch
well phooey
Welcome! And I think that's true, or so I heard.
thanks everyone for the big welcome. The games are def addicting lol. there's a lot to do, it's just hard figuring out what i wanna do first.

Obsessive Kitten

Hey welcome to gaia. yum_puddi
Welcome. If there is any way I can help, let me know.

Man-Hungry Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
the lunch
well phooey

Welcome to Gaia! C:

Friendly Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
the lunch
well phooey

hi welcome to gaia
thanks everyone, much fun

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Welcome and hope you have fun.
Hello and welcome to gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers