Welcome to Gaia! ::

So after years of contemplation I have finally decided to give Gaia a whirl (with some friendly nudging from my Tinierme friends). I have always been overwhelmed by how massive the site is, but after a sleep deprived evening; I think I finally have the hang of it (or at least the beginnings).

Add me as a friend! heart heart heart

Powerhouse

Welcome to the site! You will have lots of fun here I'm sure smile
Thank you!! I'm already having a blast! 3nodding

6,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
lottieblix
So after years of contemplation I have finally decided to give Gaia a whirl (with some friendly nudging from my Tinierme friends). I have always been overwhelmed by how massive the site is, but after a sleep deprived evening; I think I finally have the hang of it (or at least the beginnings).

Gaia ruins your life man...
I'm so addicted.
emotion_facepalm

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome to Gaia!
Welcome to Gaia!

Friendly Fatcat

11,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lottieblix

Sorry, just quoting nooblets for an achievement. Good luck with your journey on Gaia!
lottieblix

Welcome to Gaia!
Personally, I think Tinierme is a lot more adorable than Gaia, but Gaia has a LOT more things to do. I hope you stay and enjoy your time here!
lottieblix

Welcome to Gaia.
Le Sundae
lottieblix

Welcome to Gaia!
Personally, I think Tinierme is a lot more adorable than Gaia, but Gaia has a LOT more things to do. I hope you stay and enjoy your time here!

I think both are pretty cute! I actually prefer some of the items on Gaia and the option for more separates! But I agree there is a lot more to do! biggrin
Wattfox
lottieblix

Sorry, just quoting nooblets for an achievement. Good luck with your journey on Gaia!

Much appreciated! biggrin

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
lottieblix

Why hello there Madam! Welcome to Gaia. Sleep deprivation is not good for a skin such as yours, However! I do realize you are a Unicorn, very clever indeed... Like a cup tea? Feel free to add me, and lets drink sometimes. 3nodding

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
lottieblix
Le Sundae
lottieblix

Welcome to Gaia!

I think both are pretty cute! I actually prefer some of the items on Gaia and the option for more separates! But I agree there is a lot more to do! biggrin

Yeah I agree, oh and plus the people here are more talkative then the ones at TM. It just seems like everyone wants to trade there & nothing more.

Er..yeah anyway, Welcome to G-a-i-a! cat_sweatdrop

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
lottieblix

Welcome to the crazy world of gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas