Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Hello~

My name is Whitney~ Nice to meet you, my lovely friends~

Here is a little bit about me: I am a 21-year-old otaku Theater Arts major based out of California! I am a voice actress in training, and I love my life!

I am recently engaged, and am living the happy engaged life. XD My fiancee and I have been together for 4 years, and we are finally tying the knot~ ( ๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ๑)❣ So I am also constantly talking about wedding things and wedding planning. I kinda nerd out about it now. XD

I am really nice, I promise. I am just hyper and like to talk...like...a LOT. So if you say something to me, don't be surprised if I send you a friend request on here and talk to you frequently~

That's all I'm going to say for now, have a wonderful fantastic day~!

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

LoveandRockets93
Hello~

Here is a little bit about me: I am a 21-year-old otaku Theater Arts major based out of California! I am a voice actress in training, and I love my life!

I am recently engaged, and am living the happy engaged life. XD My fiancee and I have been together for 4 years, and we are finally tying the knot~ ( ๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ๑)❣ So I am also constantly talking about wedding things and wedding planning. I kinda nerd out about it now. XD

I am really nice, I promise. I am just hyper and like to talk...like...a LOT. So if you say something to me, don't be surprised if I send you a friend request on here and talk to you frequently~

Nice to meet you too! I'm also recently engaged(since May) and am planning a wedding too! Hope you have a great day as well. =] Good luck with gaia! heart

Demonic Hunter

swimminsaxgrrl
LoveandRockets93
Hello~

Nice to meet you too! I'm also recently engaged(since May) and am planning a wedding too! Hope you have a great day as well. =] Good luck with gaia! heart

Oh my goodness, omedetou!!! When is your date? That's adorable~

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

LoveandRockets93
Oh my goodness, omedetou!!! When is your date? That's adorable~

August 29th of next year! When's your date? Oh and congrats btw, I forgot to say that before.

Original Gaian

22,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Hey there newbie, welcome! Come check out my Charity/Welcome Thread!
I'm giving newbies a full trade of free items!!

Bashful Faun

Welcome to Gaia!
If you need any help getting started, feel free to check out this thread. c:
You're also welcome to stop by and chat if you have any questions! heart

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
you seem like a kind lot, and i'm always looking for a chatty friend considering im not very talkative myself
LoveandRockets93
Hello~

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
LoveandRockets93
Hello~

Welcome to Gaia! I also recently got engaged and loving the life! Hoping to plan the date sometime soon! 3nodding feel free to add me 4laugh
hi and welcome to gaia smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Big Member

Welcome to Gaia.

Blessed Giver

11,250 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Hello and welcome ^^ I am working on a charity to help. Just started so I have alot more to do x3 But you can check it out. Also I always welcome new friends and rpers

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online, Whitney-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Stylish Citizen

52,650 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
LoveandRockets93

Nice to meet you and welcome to gaia. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash