Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Noob

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
I'm Kevin, 15 years old and I'm from Australia. Yeah that's right, I'm an Aussie Asian! xd Proud of it. My parents are from Vietnam but I was born in Australia. In real life I'm innocent, friendly and funny. But in the internet I'm a hyper a** kid. Haha. So yeah nice to meet you lot. Lets have some fun shall we? wink

Oh little quick question, suggest an item for my avi.

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A kick a** sword

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Z-Yoyo
I'm Kevin, 15 years old and I'm from Australia. Yeah that's right, I'm an Aussie Asian! xd Proud of it. My parents are from Vietnam but I was born in Australia. In real life I'm innocent, friendly and funny. But in the internet I'm a hyper a** kid. Haha. So yeah nice to meet you lot. Lets have some fun shall we? wink

Austrailia's a cool place. I've always wanted to visit. Anyways, welcome!
welcome to gaia heart

4,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Z-Yoyo

Hiya! Welcome to Gaia 3nodding
Have fun!

Fashionable Streaker

18,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Z-Yoyo

sweet. welcome to gaia.
items for your avi, eh? I guess try to pick up EIs (evolving items)--they come with a lot of different poses and variations you can do.

SLAYDN's Fav

Sparkly Dark Elf

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Z-Yoyo

Welcome. heart
Z-Yoyo

Welcome Kevin 3nodding

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Z-Yoyo

Welcome to Gaia!

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to GAIA,Kevin-san! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you like.

It seems we have the same personalities and we can be good friends
Welcome to Gaia!

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia~ ^__^;

Interesting Gaian

7,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150