Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! The subject pritty much says it, but here I go! I a newbie, And I would like some friends. Im not picky, so go ahead a be my friend!

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
i'll be your friend
hey welcome to the site! ^^
i'll be your friend!
just add me and pm me!
This isnt a friend service... Head to the chatterbox. stare
... ahh, whatever... me 3
chaosphere... your sig is huge... and well drawn... nice choice...
Chaosphere

dude all newbs post for friends on here....dumbass
Ansom
Chaosphere

dude all newbs post for friends on here....dumbass
duh
sephiroth.o
chaosphere... your sig is huge... and well drawn... nice choice...

Thank you, Yours is also. 3nodding
Chaosphere

<center>

All she wants are friends. This is what this forum is about. Introducing your new self and finding friends and people to help you along the way.

Now, leave her alone. =3

She's obviously new, so don't go around telling someone just because they want atleast some friends on gaia to go to the Chatterbox. gonk

As for your siggy. It's way too big. It could easily be reported unless you decide to shrink it to max 500x500.

--------------------------------------------

As for you, miss. I'd love to be one of your friends. I'd help you out and if you have any questions or such, you could PM me. 4laugh
-Teh Muffin-
Chaosphere

<center>

All she wants are friends. This is what this forum is about. Introducing your new self and finding friends and people to help you along the way.

Now, leave her alone. =3

She's abviously new, so don't go around telling someone just because they want atleast some friends on gaia to go to the Chatterbox. gonk

As for your siggy. It's way too big. It could easily be reported unless you decide to shrink it to max 500x500.

-----------------------------------------------

As for you, miss. I'd love to be one of your friends. I'd help you out and if you have any questions or such, you could PM me. 4laugh

The thing is however, I'm not shrinking it. whee
Chaosphere
-Teh Muffin-
Chaosphere

<center>

Now, leave her alone. =3

She's obviously new, so don't go around telling someone just because they want atleast some friends on gaia to go to the Chatterbox. gonk

-----------------------------------------------

The thing is however, I'm not shrinking it. whee

<center> Your siggy is too big for Gaia's standards. 500x500 is the limit, sir. You'll have to shrink it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff