Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I'm new here whee one thing I like so far is the dresses which are sooooo stylish are very cheap! heart I like all the dresses just left to try the games....oh you can call me moon whee sorry I started to blah blah instead of introducing..... sweatdrop nice to meet you all 4laugh

Playful Lunatic

15,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Moon_Chanz
Hello everyone! I'm new here whee one thing I like so far is the dresses which are sooooo stylish are very cheap! heart I like all the dresses just left to try the games....oh you can call me moon whee sorry I started to blah blah instead of introducing..... sweatdrop nice to meet you all 4laugh

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your stay. c :

Cheery Bunny

19,250 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Moon_Chanz

There are a lot of stylish clothing in the NPC shops, I agree.

Hello and welcome to Gaia, Moon. I hope that you go on one big shopping spree once you have earned a lot of gold, since you like shopping so much. emotion_yatta

Playful Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Moon_Chanz

Glad you're liking the site! Welcome!

5,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hey welcome to Gaia smile glad ur enjoying Gaia smile

Codebreaking Gekko

Moon_Chanz

Welcome to Gaia! dramallama
welcome to gaia

6,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
Welcome to gaia Moon. ^^

Hygienic Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Moon_Chanz

Well, welcome to Gaia, Moon. I hope you enjoy it so far!

Fuzzy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Imagewelcome to gaia! i hope you enjoy your stay here blaugh

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Original Genius

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Moon_Chanz
Heheherher, welcome to Gaia

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
welcome to gaia heart
Thank you all for giving m kind replies! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items