Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm not like today new but a while ago my friend wanted me to create this and today I came back on it and all I use is the journal thing.... what else is there to do no ones topics make sense to me at all....

Lonely Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello is any one out there?.... ooo I'm so lonely.... sad

Fashionable Gekko

Where's the friend that asked you to get on Gaia? Shouldn't he/she be helping you out? o.O

Lonely Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he doesn't get on much anymore the only reason i do is to write in the journal thing

Fashionable Gekko

rchill07
he doesn't get on much anymore the only reason i do is to write in the journal thing

I don't have much to offer in advice... Just poke around in the forum topics and you should be able to catch on.
Good luck~

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
youll make friends and gold by chatting in the forums.
There is MUCH MUCH MUCH more to do than just chat in the forums! (although, that is what most if not all of the users get into) You can play Gaia's mini games, zOMG, Monster Galaxy, go in towns and rally to chat aswell. You can try to get all of the achievements, play with alchemy, read Gaia's manga, post your writing/art in arenas and get feedback. If you want any help navigating or learning more about these things feel free to ask! Welcome to Gaia!

Obsessive Player

Go to Aquarium to start. And,eplore! there's lots to do!

Rainbow Consumer

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
rchill07
I'm not like today new but a while ago my friend wanted me to create this and today I came back on it and all I use is the journal thing.... what else is there to do no ones topics make sense to me at all....
for an achivment

Business Businessman

Hi there, there's so much topic in the forums that would surely catch your interest. Enjoy~

5,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
rchill07

That... sounds like such a waste that your friend made you sign up here and he doesn't go on much either...

Well, just poke around all over the place and see what interests you.
Want to talk with other people? Head to the forums, and to a thread that interests you.
Not into that? There's games like ZOMG and such.
Want to earn gold? Well, like the two above, go to forums and post in threads or games that let your earn Gold to get new clothes.
There are some events like the Easter Event happening right now, though that depends on if you have the patience to earn it, since it takes a long time usually...

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces