Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

Lamraii
Ah, wow. So, I saw that Gaia was getting big again (I remember everyone was obsessed with this site when I was eleven or twelve) and figured I'd give it a try. Everyone's avatars are so cute and the shop owners have such awesome personalities, I'm glad I did. Buuut I'm totally lost. I'm clueless as to what I can do on here, how I can connect with people, and how I can get those wicked awesome fly-away scarves and wings and such. Probably a lot of people are asking this (a lot, a lot, a lot), but if there are any useful pointers anyone could share, I would really appreciate it? I've got the basics of the shops down, I think, but the 'Clans' and 'Rally' and such still confuse me. emo Thanks in advance!

you're basically screwed unless you want to spend real money. that's what happened.

god damn selfish gaia team...
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Soranoo's Husband

Dedicated Collector

36,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Lamraii

Welcome to Gaia!
If you're looking for ways to earn gold, collecting items from "Towns" (which is located under the World tag) is a good way. Those items sell for a decent price.
Good luck and don't let the crazy economy scare you away!

Silent Warrior

24,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lamraii
Ah, wow. So, I saw that Gaia was getting big again (I remember everyone was obsessed with this site when I was eleven or twelve) and figured I'd give it a try. Everyone's avatars are so cute and the shop owners have such awesome personalities, I'm glad I did. Buuut I'm totally lost. I'm clueless as to what I can do on here, how I can connect with people, and how I can get those wicked awesome fly-away scarves and wings and such. Probably a lot of people are asking this (a lot, a lot, a lot), but if there are any useful pointers anyone could share, I would really appreciate it? I've got the basics of the shops down, I think, but the 'Clans' and 'Rally' and such still confuse me. emo Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Gaia!! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Shy Nymph

Welcome to Gaia, hope you like it here!

Lady Bunny

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Welcome back to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash