Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Member

Hello the name is Nathaniel and I joined yesterday. If you have some tips for me I would love to hear them.

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Dapper Member

Airo Rokkuhauto
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Thanks
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Shy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Lord Nate Mare
Hello the name is Nathaniel and I joined yesterday. If you have some tips for me I would love to hear them.

Welcome to Gaia M'Lord ^^

Well, the best ways to earn Gaia Gold are by Posting on forums and by playing Booty Grab which can be found Here

Games such as zOMG, Puzzles ect.

You also get Gaia Gold by interacting in general with other Gaian's and also exploring :3

There are some great Guilds and if you're interesting in Role Playing then RP Threads can be found Here

I'm Roxen btw ^^ Nice to meet you :3

Dapper Member

RoxenRoxi
Lord Nate Mare

Welcome to Gaia M'Lord ^^

Well, the best ways to earn Gaia Gold are by Posting on forums and by playing Booty Grab which can be found Here

Games such as zOMG, Puzzles ect.

You also get Gaia Gold by interacting in general with other Gaian's and also exploring :3

There are some great Guilds and if you're interesting in Role Playing then RP Threads can be found Here

I'm Roxen btw ^^ Nice to meet you :3
Thank you very much Roxen. I shall check everything out.

Dapper Member

Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
Thank you and I shall ^^

Magnetic Noob

7,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lord Nate Mare

Welcome To Gaia!

Feel free to add me!

Chatty Smoker

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
Welcome to Gaia, Nathaniel! c:
Lord Nate Mare

I would also recommend playing 'Booty Grab'
The payout is pretty good for that game.
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Lord Nate Mare

hi smile welcome to gaia...feel free to add me as a friend! smile

Generous Friend

Lord Nate Mare
Welcome to gaia! Always do your daily chances, easy gold.

Super Cutie-Pie

Lord Nate Mare

Welcome to Gaia!

It has already been said multiple times here but, if you ever need some gold just go over to the Aquarium forum and play Booty Grab!

Fashionable Smoker

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ahaha we are both newcomers just came to say hi biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers