• Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

Fashionable Gaian

12,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
well you you see the arrow next to the online/offline thing click on it and then look some where stands add as friend wink 3nodding

Noisy Punk

36,190 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

I just signed up and I'm pretty lost hehe,everything seems pretty clear and easy to learn ^_^ i just kinda need a friend on here redface

Kizzy xoxo

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin I'm sure if you keep talking to people in the forums and in other places, you'll certainly make some good friends around here. 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia c:

Timid Friend

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

I just signed up and I'm pretty lost hehe,everything seems pretty clear and easy to learn ^_^ i just kinda need a friend on here redface

Kizzy xoxo
Welcome to gaia! I hope you'll love this place as much as I do! biggrin

Lavish Reveler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

Kizzy xoxo
hi

Shameless Ladykiller

KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

Kizzy xoxo

Welcome to Gaia! :3

7,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
KizzyKhaotic

Hello dear, Welcome to Gaia. I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends here and of course it;s fun so I know that you'll enjoy. If you need any help just come and ask me

Friendly Regular

8,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

Kizzy xoxo
Welcome to Gaia
welcome biggrin
Hi there! Take it easy.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

Kizzy xoxo

Hi, welcome to Gaia! Yeah, it's kinda big and there are lots of things going on. You're clever to learn fast. Hope you have fun!

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

Kizzy xoxo

Welcome to gaia miss. You will make plenty of friends on here. But gaia is like anywhere else, theres bad and mean people on here too, so be sure to watch out for them. Im willing to be a friend, anyones really. Just be sure to be nice and friendly, its all i ask of ay friend. XD

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
KizzyKhaotic
Hi! heart

Kizzy xoxo
Welcome.
welcome to gaia wink u can add me anytime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out